Caffeinated Content 50% off coupon code (WordPress Yahoo Answers & Youtube scraper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyHippy

Apr 9, 2007
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Caffeinated Content 50% off coupon code (WordPress Yahoo Answers & Youtube scraper)

Here's a bargain for ya if you want to scrape Youtube or Yahoo Answers to quickly build big sites.

Caffeinated Content is half price for the first 100 buyers on friday - use promo code EBONYFRIDAY ;)

It's a fucking great deal folks. Less than $40 for a WP plugin that pulls articles, Yahoo Answers & Youtube vids (& comments), translates and re-writes if needed and also inserts ya links.

The promo will start on November 29, 2009 at roughly 12:00AM EST and end at November 29, 2009 at roughly 11:59PM PST. (Roughly 11.59??)

Less than $40 for a WP plugin that pulls articles, Yahoo Answers & Youtube vids (& comments), translates and re-writes if needed and also inserts ya links.

When you say "translates"--do you mean it uses Babelfish to translate SE friendly pages into a foreign language? Also, got any ideas on how it "rewrites" (i.e., synonyms)?

When you say "translates"--do you mean it uses Babelfish to translate SE friendly pages into a foreign language? Also, got any ideas on how it "rewrites" (i.e., synonyms)?

It uses Google Translate to translate from English to German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Greek, Italian, Potuguese, Russian, (the following are labelled expiremental - they work, but have not been as thoroughly tested) Swedish, Romanian, Polish, Norwegian, Finnish, Hindi, Czech, Croatian, Japanese, Korean & Chinese (simplified & trad).

There are 3 ways to rewrite the content. Two use language translation techniques, i.e. translating from English to another language then back again in either "subtle" or "less subtle" mode. The other option is using markov chains to rewrite the content.

Hope that helps a bit, sorry I don't have any more detailed info but if you havbe any specific questions I can pass them on to the developer.

I'll also get a demo site up illustrating the different techniques. This is very unlikely to happen before the weekend as I have family over, but the good news is I've been talking to the developer about getting a discount for WF members after this special promo expires.

Just to clarify any confusion about the dates...

The coupon text should have read Nov. 28, the "official" US Black Friday. I'm tempted to extend it because of the blunder, but will make that decision later today

So it will definitely start on Friday, but may well last 2 days. I'll update the thread as soon as I know.

I emailed the guy and he gave me a better discount than 50% off
It pays to be personal and ASK. :)

I get this:

This discount code has expired.

Tried a few times in the last 12 hours... I thought it was a whole weekend thing.

I get this:

This discount code has expired.

Tried a few times in the last 12 hours... I thought it was a whole weekend thing.

Yeah, seems it has expired now. It was for the first 100 purchases only.

I should have another code for you in the next few days.

Yeah, seems it has expired now. It was for the first 100 purchases only.

I should have another code for you in the next few days.

Shit I am late on this one, Please pm me once you get another code that will be really great help. :xmas-smiley-010:

Status
Not open for further replies.