Buying Boots for ALL Shoeless Homeless in NYC!

Surprised more people didn't donate to this during the holidays. PM grindstone asap since he's going to be buying everything before the new year.

Thanks for the reminder. For others who have not done so yet you can click this link to PM Grindstone right now. You don't want to wait on this opportunity his Inbox fills up quick.

How many PM's do you get on a avg day?

He is running a few months behind, I'm waiting since 08-20-2012, 09:57 PM for a reply, trying to donate $10 for the cause of global warming since I planned to snowboard at Schweitzer around this time. Not to worry though, the homeless will get their shoes before thanksgiving.

557044_554232317939338_173481120_n.jpg

the-amazing-sandrisvalencia-shows-her-perfect-ass-in-lingerie-04b0f95d-sz700x1052.jpg

http-thechive-files-wordpress-com-2012-10-top-taps-1021-06-jpg-d99387e9-sz500x749.jpg

tumblr_m4s1tbiZUw1qa4p4bo1_500.jpg

How many PM's do you get on a avg day?

Not enough, everyone should send me one RIGHT NOW!!!!

He is running a few months behind, I'm waiting since 08-20-2012, 09:57 PM for a reply, trying to donate $10 for the cause of global warming since I planned to snowboard at Schweitzer around this time. Not to worry though, the homeless will get their shoes before thanksgiving.

You wanna go riding next week if it snows? As soon as all the tourons go home from the holidays, the moisture tap should turn back on. That's how it usually works anyway.

Grind I wanna go riding. I love to ride anything, ask Jeffrey we just went toboggin' together - nut to butt! I'm a fast learner!

All these promises of PMs and still six slots left. I feel like a fat chick sitting home on a Friday night waiting for the phone to ring. :cry:

All these promises of PMs and still six slots left. I feel like a fat chick sitting home on a Friday night waiting for the phone to ring. :cry:

It's Sunday, everyone is at Church. Once that hangover wears off, you should be good!

PM GRINDSTONE NOW!

You wanna go riding next week if it snows? As soon as all the tourons go home from the holidays, the moisture tap should turn back on. That's how it usually works anyway.

Yeah, going night skiing today with kids, kind of hard to know at this point a week in advance, kids, legal stuff, drama... Have a court coming up this Friday, not sure what this weekend will be. PM me your #, I'll text.