Not open for further replies.

waraas

ahhhh
Nov 6, 2006
Idaho Falls, Idaho
www.jonwaraas.com
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
BuyBlogComments.com is an established business devoted to selling comments on blogs to increase your SE rankings and traffic. We try to only do blogs with dofollow and have a pagerank. We are not any small time company, we have over 30 in-house writers working out of Indiana, USA. Try us out today.

At Buy Blog Comments you purchase blog comments from us, we find blogs within your niche and then write quality blog comments on Pageranked websites to get you quality backlinks.

We do a lot of business with people looking to purchase lots of comments a month for there SEO clients or web design clients. If you are a SEO expert or web designer looking to increase your clients rankings please contact me and I can get you a great deal.

Our packages are:

40 Blog Comments
Only $9.99!
250 Blog Comments
Only $59.99!
1000 Blog Comments
Only $239.99!

Also be sure to check out Buy Answers Links which is our sister site. You can cheaply increase traffic, leads, and backlinks using answers.

Order finished. Comments are deleted from a lot of websites. And I say "comments" but are simple spam links. Its my first and last order.

Is the purchase for 40 comments that stick, or 40 comments and if only 20 stick we're out of luck?

Order was completed today and you didn't let the comments get moderated. Please allow sometime for that. I will be emailing you about the quality part of your order.

"you purchase blog comments from us, we find blogs within your niche and then write quality blog comments on Pageranked websites to get you quality backlinks."

Quality blog comments? A link with the anchor text...

Ok I guess my coding was bad. Some peoples emails program where blocking emails sent from my server for buyblogcomments.com. Such as the processed order and the comments email. ALL ORDERS FROM LAST WEEK ARE COMPLETE. If you havent gotten your order yet then that means your spam program blocked it. I fixed the problem, if you still havent gotten your comments then please PM me your paypal addy and I will resend comments. Sorry about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.