Buy Your Own Network! Include 200+ SUPER AFFILIATES!

Little known fact: smaxor bought ads4dough, he did not create it.

Nothing wrong with selling your network...although this guy is not going about it in the best way.

Little known fact: smaxor bought ads4dough, he did not create it.

Nothing wrong with selling your network...although this guy is not going about it in the best way.
Yeah, I remember when it was being sold on SitePoint. Back when the site was black and had Homer Simpson pictures on the about us page.

However I think the seller of this site has mistaken the word 'super affiliate' for 'bots/scammers'.

It's amazing how sellers on sitepoint expect to get $10k+ for a site with only giving one paragraph of details.

You guys didn't know? Flipping sites is out, flipping networks is in.

Mad monies to be made.

It's amazing how sellers on sitepoint expect to get $10k+ for a site with only giving one paragraph of details.

Well that shit wouldn't fly if people where unwilling to buy for less than a paragraph on info. Too many people aren't business savvy or smart enough, so fuck em.

Well that shit wouldn't fly if people where unwilling to buy for less than a paragraph on info. Too many people aren't business savvy or smart enough, so fuck em.

Word. I sold a site on there TWICE.
$3000 first time, guy never even transferred it to his hosting.
domain expired - I re-registered, spruced site up and held it for a couple months and sold it for $900 the second go round.

Now - about 2 years later I own the domain name AGAIN. $3900 earned and I still have the domain, and the site if I ever get around to restoring the backup.

I pointed it out in another thread, but it looks like it's the first HasOffers network up on the auction block! I wouldn't be surprised if the publishers are all fraud.

There is not a single sentence on the site's front page that makes sense and the affiliate screenshot he posted has 4 affiliates on it, where are the other 196?

looking at the demo account, best offer: Shoemoney free 12 week course, bizopp, payout 15c. So technically they have at least 1 super affiliate, he's just signed up as an advertiser.