Buy Tweets/Retweets Get More SEO Juice! - FAST, RELIABLE & CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetBiz

One&Only
Jun 19, 2010
EVCa
Rating - 100%
328   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Tweets/Re-Tweets Service[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Packages

50 Tweets/ Re-tweets $15
Tweets/Re-tweets $25
200 Tweets/Re-tweets $45
Tweets/Re-tweets $110
Tweets/Re-tweets $210
Tweets/Re-tweets $410
Tweets/
Re-tweets $800
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]★★★[/FONT][FONT=&quot]5 [/FONT]
Tweets/[FONT=&quot]Re-[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Tweets[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Extra for each 50 package[/FONT][FONT=&quot]★★★[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Better customer service
Fast, Reliable & Cheap!
100% Manual, No Bots or Program.
✔100% Real & Legitimate users
(80% US, Rest of them from UK, Canada or English Speaking country)
Drip package available!
✔500++ Tweets/Re-Tweets order may be split out between two or more pages *(Condition applied)

[FONT=&quot]Payment: PayPal[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
If you have any kinds of query Please shoot me a PM or contact me via skype

Review Copies:
[FONT=&quot]50 Free Tweets/Retweets package Free for 3 qualify reviewers (Admin/Mod or Senior members with 200 post & 10 itrader).[/FONT]

Condition:
[FONT=&quot]To get Review copy simply post on the thread and send me URL via PM.[/FONT]

Ill be the first few to jump in here. NetBiz just delivered some FB likes & did a great job. Can't wait to see what he does with this order - buying 200 (no review necessary :)

As usual Netbiz over-delivered. I'm not 100% sure, but since getting the tweet package (50 tweets), I've jumped 5 spots for a 25k exact match term. There are other variables in place however, such as my inverse EMD, along with other light linkbuilding.

Overall, this is a great service. Will be ordering more to diversify my campaigns for sure.

Review:

Received a review order of 100 retweets. OP was very quick to respond and communication was perfect. The delivery was about 1 day, which is also awesome. He also overdelivered by 10%, yet again this is awesome.

Overall, this is an awesome service. 5/5 and highly recommended.

Got a review copy of 50 tweets. NetBiz overdelivered and I've received 70 tweets...so far. This number may continue to rise. Service was prompt and done exactly as described. Going to monitor the page I got the tweets for to see if any rankings changes can be associated with this service.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I checked some of the twitter accounts manually. It looks like the followers ranged from a few (20-50) up to the thousands. 1 account I checked had about 3,300 followers. So it looks like you get a decent range of accounts. I'm not really sure how NetBiz runs the service, but perhaps he could offer a higher package that only used accounts with X,XXX amount of followers or higher.

Agree with mgtarheels. I give this service a 5/5.

Review:

Received a review order of 100 retweets. OP was very quick to respond and communication was perfect. The delivery was about 1 day, which is also awesome. He also overdelivered by 10%, yet again this is awesome.

Overall, this is an awesome service. 5/5 and highly recommended.
Got a review copy of 50 tweets. NetBiz overdelivered and I've received 70 tweets...so far. This number may continue to rise. Service was prompt and done exactly as described. Going to monitor the page I got the tweets for to see if any rankings changes can be associated with this service.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I checked some of the twitter accounts manually. It looks like the followers ranged from a few (20-50) up to the thousands. 1 account I checked had about 3,300 followers. So it looks like you get a decent range of accounts. I'm not really sure how NetBiz runs the service, but perhaps he could offer a higher package that only used accounts with X,XXX amount of followers or higher.

Agree with mgtarheels. I give this service a 5/5.
Thanks to both of you for the real quick and excellent review ;)

★★Weekend Offer★★

Order 100 Re-tweets and get 20 Free! Grab your Juice right now!!:love-smiley-083:

Status
Not open for further replies.