Buy Buildmyrank.com snippets - $1 per article - Free reviews for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotwriters

Chief Editor
Oct 25, 2009
www.spotwriters.com
Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
Are you building links with the help of buildmyrank.com?

Then you would be requiring a lot of short 150+ wrd BMR snippets.

You can now buy these short articles for $1 each.

I can provide the articles in plain txt file, doc file or BMR exportable CSV file.

The usage of kwds will be as per BMR recommendation (In the first sentence of the article)

Guaranteed acceptance by buildmyrank.com

Now get a free article of 150+ wrds before you order.

Payments to paypal - payments@spotwriters.com

Please can you PM me details of ways to contact you as I have some BMR posts (about 20) I would like written. Can you also send me details regarding turnaround time as well.
Thanks

I received 100 BMR posts from spotwrites a couple days ago with 100 more on the way soon. I just uploaded 8 of them to BMR and glancing over them as i copy pasted I must say that they are well written. The titles are all different and the grammar is pretty decent. Of the approx 10% of the posts I just used up, none of them were very similar. I wrote my own BMR posts for awhile but after like 20-30 of the same anchor I seem to have half of the same content as one of my first posts.

Having spotwriters article team do the writing for you really saves on time, for me anyway. A buck a post is really quite a steal if your running out of your own content ideas.

Thanks!

I received 100 BMR posts from spotwrites a couple days ago with 100 more on the way soon. I just uploaded 8 of them to BMR and glancing over them as i copy pasted I must say that they are well written. The titles are all different and the grammar is pretty decent. Of the approx 10% of the posts I just used up, none of them were very similar. I wrote my own BMR posts for awhile but after like 20-30 of the same anchor I seem to have half of the same content as one of my first posts.

Having spotwriters article team do the writing for you really saves on time, for me anyway. A buck a post is really quite a steal if your running out of your own content ideas.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for that honest review. Just mailed your last set of 100 posts. Looking for more orders. :)

@linkmachine and Daltia - PM sent

Received 100 articles and it only took a couple days will be sending steady work your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.