Business Banking Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aim

Jan 15, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
www.webproleads.com
Anyone have any suggestions for a reputable business bank? I need to be able to transfer funds between 4 accounts (1 personal, 3 business). It would be helpful to have branches in Florida and Minnesota, but it's not necessary.

The problem with HSBC is that they said you need to have a physical location within 10 miles of an HSBC branch location.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Bank of America has always been good to me... and they're all over the world. If you have a few bucks in their bank and want to travel, your personal banker is almost like your own personal bitch... erm, I mean concierge.

Bank of America has always been good to me... and they're all over the world. If you have a few bucks in their bank and want to travel, your personal banker is almost like your own personal bitch... erm, I mean concierge.

Second for BoA - they have branches everywhere.. Everything can be done online except Wires, which can be a role pia sometimes.

Washington Mutual is all over Florida (and nationwide) and I have not had a problem at all with them. Plus you can do a lot of shit over the internet with them.

Second for BoA - they have branches everywhere.. Everything can be done online except Wires, which can be a role pia sometimes.

You can't do wires online? What type of third world bank are you dealing with...

I use a local bank but thats just me I guess I prefer to see my shit more than just online idk bah

Status
Not open for further replies.