bullet proof registrar?

Actually, they've recently been screwing some people over.

12448615.jpg

Moniker. Get their portfolio lock addon (like $120/yr for all domains). Setup some crazy rules like needing to have your sister on the phone with their support and send in a picture of a sailboat that you drew before they can unlock/transfer any of your domains. Shit's secure.

Not too familiar with the question. WOuld someone mind explaining in layman terms what the issue and solution is.

Here is what I infer: Guy creates brand, buys and registers affiliated domain names. Concerned those names will be sold/auctioned or something behind his back down the road?

I apologize if this question sucks

check out http://drs.ua

anything thats not under ARIN.

dOtEB.png

find a nice Chinese or Russian registrar.

Moniker, internet.bs, others mentioned here are jokes so far if you need real 'bp' from US laws. There is no real such thing as 'bp'. all domains will die eventually. even botnets like Stormnet have to bounce around domains and use fast flux to survive.

if you want real bp, just open up your inbox and look for pharma/replica emails and see what registrars they are using. Also any kind of malware domains.

check out http://drs.ua

anything thats not under ARIN.

dOtEB.png

find a nice Chinese or Russian registrar.

Moniker, internet.bs, others mentioned here are jokes so far if you need real 'bp' from US laws. There is no real such thing as 'bp'. all domains will die eventually. even botnets like Stormnet have to bounce around domains and use fast flux to survive.

if you want real bp, just open up your inbox and look for pharma/replica emails and see what registrars they are using. Also any kind of malware domains.

Agreed, see where all the malware is being hosted and you will have a good registrar :D

I didnt saw recently any malware which survive for longer period. Does it mean there is no bp registrar :)

Moniker. Get their portfolio lock addon (like $120/yr for all domains). Setup some crazy rules like needing to have your sister on the phone with their support and send in a picture of a sailboat that you drew before they can unlock/transfer any of your domains. Shit's secure.
Moniker stole my domain months before it was due to expire. No emails from them about it, nothing. I'd bought it, and had forgotten about it for a bit. Long story short, the whois shows it as being owned by them (not by a customer of theirs, by them.) *sadpanda*

I was thinking about using eurodns.com for my pharmacy sites after name.com fucked me up