US Likes/Fans
1,000 - $47
5,000 - $188
15,000 - $450

Non-US Likes/Fans (mainly from SE Asia)
1,000 - $24
5,000 - $96
15,000 - $237

All likes are from 100% real legitimate users. The demographic for most users is going to be mainly 60% female / 40% male, age 13-20.

I can also split up the between fan pages, which I recommend since after 10,000+ fans facebook requires you to authenticate the page, or else it risks gets classified as a community page or publishing rights revoked.

Payment via Google Checkout (visa, mc, amex, discover accepted). I can do paypal as well, but only for smaller orders. Delivery for every 1000 fans takes around 30-45 minutes.

I'm also giving out 5 reviews of 1000 US fans to the first members registered before 2010 that ask :)

PStation came through with the likes big time. Great affordable rate also! Communication was great. I give him Two thumbs up!

I'll be back for more!

Thank you....

As you'll all see from above, i was lucky enough to grab a review copy and by lucky i mean LUCKY....

Now i'd hope to think my amazing marketing skills was the reason for the HUGE over-deliverance on the amount of likes i recieved, but unfortunately (or fortunately depending on the viewer ;) ) I believe it to be the work of the Pstation.

Reguarding the actual profiles of the likers, Several have hidden profiles, (which IMO adds validity) and the others i checked seem very much legit, several hundred friends, Several photos e.c.t

Reguarding the location, It appears the vast majority seem to be U.S based, (i checked 10, and 9 were)

On the whole, I really don't wan't to reccomend this service to you....Purely because this is definitely one of the top like services on WF, I would definitely rate this 10/10.

All reviews now gone :)

And yeah, since I'm just getting started and have excessive inventory than I can fill everyone will likely get a bit more likes than they're supposed to get.

I was very lucky to grab a review copy:

First of all, pstation was very quick, no turnaround issues.
I just had to send my facebook page link, although I could send other links that needed likes as well.

Here is what I observed:

1. The likes started coming very quickly
2. All of my likes that I checked were US (I checked over 30)
3. The users are definitely real facebookers. There is just no way that the diverse set of established profiles can be fake. They all have their own friends, interests, etc.
4. Once the likes started coming, they kept coming... all 1000 in about 4 hours.
5. The users are mostly younger, meaning they are more likely I believe to interact with my profile.
6. I got a few extra above 1000!

Reasons why I recommend this service:
Great Price compared to others
Gives your FB page a lot of credibility
Now you can market to 1000s

Overall, I think if you have been looking to jump-start your FB page or boost your existing effort, this is a safe and reliable way to get likes for a killer price.

Status
Not open for further replies.