BuildMyRank Article Writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mekap04

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
If you are a member of BuildMyRank and would like to outsource the writing part, I can help. I have submitted several articles to BuildMyRank and all of them have been approved. I really enjoyed it and would like to offer to write articles for others to submit to one of the best backlink building websites out right now.

Right now I currently offer two packages.

Package 1

(5) 150 Word Articles - Each article will be based around your chosen keyword(s)

Cost - $7.50

Package 2

(10) 150 Word Articles - Each article will be based around your chosen keyword(s)

Cost - $15

All articles will pass Copyscape.

If you would like to order, send me a pm and let me know which package you want and your keywords. I will then send you payment information and once payment is made, I will work on your articles.

For package 1, you can expect your articles to be delivered to you within 24-48 hours.

For package 2, you can expect your articles to be delivered to you within 1-4 days.

*I do guarantee that your articles will be approved by BuildMyRank. If any articles get rejected by any chance, I will write another article that will get approved although rejection is highly unlikely. I can also provide a sample I wrote if you want to see how my writing is.

Can you PM me a sample if you're still available for this work. I have someone that currently does this for me, but often with errors or not enough words, etc, so I end up wasting time correcting them. If you can do this work for me without me having to go through them and make corrections like I'm currently doing, then send me your sample!

This still available? original post was a while ago. If so then send me the details i'll give you're package 2 a try

Contact me at : jithuz2008@gmail.com

I can provide you 30 posts per day with 100% acceptance rate.
I also have a BMR account . All you have to do is assign the task to me and wait for the result BMR link building gives you

Regards
Jitha

I would be interested in major BULK order - test of 100 BMR and then up to 1000 bmrs

please send bulk info and whether you could handle this??

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.