Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hi,

I have a team of 3 engineers in India who I work with. They produce quality work. Two recent projects:

The team is three guys who all share an office and work on projects together.

My offer is that I will manage this team for you to take you from idea, to spec, to MVP. What I do for you:

• Manage the team
  • Architect the solution
  • Transform your idea into a detailed spec and requirements document
  • Transform requirements into milestones
  • Set and enforce deadlines for milestones
  • Negotiate payment schedules with you for each milestone

I will be with you throughout the entire process, guiding you to your goal of a quality MVP.

The team is highly proficient in Python/Django, nodejs, and Angular. They are also learning iOS and Android development.

If your product needs a quality MVP, delivered on time, please PM me or email me at milesrichardson@gmail.com and I will see how we can help you.

Thanks,

Miles

Is it just backend programming work, or did they also do the design work for those sites?

I guess what Im asking is, do they do html/css/PSD stuff

They can do basic bootstrap for presentation logic, and can do quite advanced frontend programming. For example the two sites I linked to are all Angular frontend.

This isn't who you want if you're looking for design assets, or a psd->html type thing, but they are perfectly capable of doing frontend work. They just focus more on the programming aspect of it than design.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.