Brick and Mortar owners come in

RockDiesel

Nov 29, 2007
I had an idea for a niche brick and mortar business and was wondering if any of you who have experience in starting/running a b&m business/store could point me to some good resources?

Completely new to this area, so I was looking for a crash course that could at least give me some background info on what I could possibly be getting myself into.

First, look up how to start an LLC, and form one to keep your assets (personal) in check. That's the best advice I can give you.

I will pray to the god Monibahgs for your success.

Good luck bros.

every state is slightly different but I'm fairly well versed in the whole process and have done it a lot of times and the b&m stuff and owe you a few favors for your past posts. Feel free to hit me up on aim.

If you know all the ins and outs of your state you can get a new b&m setup in about 1 day worth of work and have it all finalized within 4.

every state is slightly different but I'm fairly well versed in the whole process and have done it a lot of times and the b&m stuff and owe you a few favors for your past posts. Feel free to hit me up on aim.

If you know all the ins and outs of your state you can get a new b&m setup in about 1 day worth of work and have it all finalized within 4.

Sounds good. I have a short work day tomorrow, so I'll be in touch tomorrow. Thanks.