Breaking Captchas With Machines?

cardine

Jan 9, 2008
wordai.com
Does anybody know of a good service that does brute force captcha's?

The captcha's are I'm trying to break are really easy... they'd literally look something like this:
images

I could use something like Decaptcher, but I'm guessing for a captcha this easy, a computer could solve it quicker than decaptcher, and that it would cost less money.

So does anybody have any suggestions for a captchabot/program/service that has no human element and is cheap, quick, and reliable? Basically something similar to what Xrumer does.

Xrumer itself can be made to break captchas for projects other than forum and blog spamming. You basically have to mod it to post on directories and do other stuff. Although $540 isn't cheap unless you already own it.

gocr should be able to get that fairly accurately straight away. For simple captchas such as the one you posted you don't need to have to pay to break them.

I just ran gocr on the image you posted and it returned "HeI lo World" So fairly accurate and when your not paying for it a success rate of anything is good.

Also look here for a big list of resources http://www.seodigerati.com/how-to-break-captchas/, some of the links are dead now but you should be able to find them on wayback machine.

captcha service is good, but some times, overloaded. for image simple like this, any ocr dll will work. you may find some open source dll.