Brazilian Mobile (Ringtones, Games, Images)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBadWolf

Jan 10, 2008
What is the best network to get mobile offers (ringtones, games, etc) for brazil?

Preferably a network that has alot of inhouse creatives (banners, badges, etc) so that we don't have to make our own.

Hey BigBadWolf you can find a couple of offers at affiliateer.com, but they pay really low like .6 per lead... I cant say for Azoogle since they dont Accept people from Brazil.

Thanks Narsticle for that tip!

Azoogles has one campaign for this. I tried it a few months ago and the payout was baaaaad. Like $0.20 so my opinion is just avoid...

Unless you are just trying to fill your orkut website with some banners..... but other than that I woulodnt even bother.

Azoogles has one campaign for this. I tried it a few months ago and the payout was baaaaad. Like $0.20 so my opinion is just avoid...

Unless you are just trying to fill your orkut website with some banners..... but other than that I woulodnt even bother.

Whats the way to target orkut? I tried on socialmedia.com a while back but got no impressions for some reason. They dont seem to have their own platform like FB or MS and there's no adsense on there? Is it through one of the networks that target applications?

Whats the way to target orkut? I tried on socialmedia.com a while back but got no impressions for some reason. They dont seem to have their own platform like FB or MS and there's no adsense on there? Is it through one of the networks that target applications?

Adsense thru the google content network. Please note that 90% of orkut users are brazilian (portuguese speaking) so english wont work if your planning on targeting Orkut.

Thanks for the plug narsticle, and thanks to Jeff from Copeac for pointing this thread out to me.

Unfortunately we do not have any offers running for Brazil. We do however have offers in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland and USA. We have plans to open up to other various countries in the near future.

I am not an affiliate manager but I am happy to help anyone out with general questions about Funbox via PM.

CX Digital

I checked this network out but their policy doesn't allow advertising on non English websites. lol

You would think that people interested in Brazilian offers would be on Portuguese speaking websites and not English ones, duhh.

Guess that's not what they think over at CX Digital. :jester: (and that goes for all the other networks that have foreign offers but don't allow advertising on foreign language sites or foreign affiliates to signup, the ones that actually speak and understand the market/language best :updown: )

Status
Not open for further replies.