Brassage gets pwnd on Good Morning America

Status
Not open for further replies.

The last 10 seconds explains everything. Invented by a Chiropractor.
Those guys are some of the biggest fucking scam artists in the alternative medical field.

I'm so glad I don't promote anything that says anything about cancer (except for some tobacco products which outright says it increasing your chance of getting cancer).

The last 10 seconds explains everything. Invented by a Chiropractor.
Those guys are some of the biggest fucking scam artists in the alternative medical field.

I'm so glad I don't promote anything that says anything about cancer (except for some tobacco products which outright says it increasing your chance of getting cancer).

I have a friend (And he can vouch for this) Who could barely walk due to a spinal injury. He had every medical test known to man from done on him , multiple MRIs , xrays ,ect. This all took place over 2-3 years due to a job injury, and in addition to this was only able to walk when he took perccoset to overcome the pain of walking.

He lost pretty much everything and had to live with my family over the course of time.

We figured it'd be a good idea to take him to our chiropractor as in our stupid redneck mindset, that he could help.

And guess what? After ONE treatment from the chriopractor the friend could walk PAIN FREE and no longer required crutches to walk even with a massive amount of pain.

Tens (if not hundreds) of thousands of dollars were spent on him through medical testing & Drugs , and what actually worked was a $35 treatment from a local chiropractor.

I was about to come in here and say "uG" about the chiropractor.

It pisses me off that chiropractors do themselves in with their quackyness. What they do is valid. Correcting the spine... I mean someone needs to do it. There are doctors that do this (osteopathy or DOs) but they're hard to find (the ones that do actually manipulations) and the wait time to get into see them is usually fierce. When I threw my back out in december I looked like a giant question mark. Really. me= ? and a chiropractor straightened my spine out again.

All that other crap with the electrodes and the oils is like voodoo. How is anyone supposed to take them seriously?

I've had slipped discs and pinched nerves before in my lower lumbar spine... it's painful as hell, you can't sleep or even stand up without sharp pains all through your lower back/legs.

I went to a chiro for the pinched nerve - 3 adjustments later and I was pain free until 6 years later when I slipped the discs after a long (23+hr) flight. Went to another chiro for 1 visit (1 adjustment) and I was all set, no problems since and that was about 8 months ago.

They can do a lot in terms of adjusting and readjusting your body but using a chiro to market the brassage is the type of thing that gets them in serious trouble and gives them a really bad rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.