[Brand New] WP Multi Cookies Stuffing Plugin - Amazing Stuffing Blackhat Csing

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuraironin

Nov 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Are you tired of having huge traffic with NO sale whatsoever?
We’ve been in your shoes. What if there’s a new way to double up your affiliate sales without selling them directly. Is it possible? There’s no such thing as impossible these days, especially since men have landed on the moon.

It’s time for you to make some real money out of affiliate business!
With our “next generation” Amazon plug-in, you can implant your affiliate Identity right in your visitors’ browser. This plug-in will attach your affiliate cookies to everyone who landed on your pages.

So, whenever they buy something over affiliate networks such as Amazon, the network will think that they buy from your affiliate ID. It’s that simple.
Try it now before others sniffing at your finger!
cs_small.jpg

FULL SCREENSHOT

WP Cookies Stuffing Feature :
Multi Affiliate Network
This plugin works perfectly on every affiliate network like Amazon, Ebay, Clickbank, Shopping.com, etc.

CStuffing every wordpress post
If you activate this feature then the script will trap every visitor visiting your website.

Filter by Country
You can use this feature to filter visitor from certain country/countries to be trapped inside cookies stuffed.

Stuffing Search Engine & Social Media Traffic
You can use this feature if you want to trap visitors coming from search engine and social media traffic only.

Affiliate Link Rotator
You can add several affiliate links from some affiliate network at the same time. This feature is handy if you want to limit your earning and stay under radar.

Unlimited Domain
You can use this plugin for all your domain without limit.

Price : 67 USD ( 47 usd -> discount 30% for first 10 WF member )
Payment :
paypal account : dioxnoid@yahoo.com
or go to nextplugin.com

WP Cookies Stuffing | NextPlugin.com - Brand New Black Hat Wordpress Plugin

Any reviews? I do not understand how it could from a techinical perspective (understanding how cookeis work). Curious. 1st post. Great site so far

fad3r, it just basically overrides or places your affiliate cookie, hijacking whoever was there previously. Sucks for those affiliates who lose a sale but is good for me.

I haven't done much research but there's really no way for this to be detected right unless someone watches their cookies going into the site and leaving (as in if the network looks at their logs, there's no footprint)?

fad3r, it just basically overrides or places your affiliate cookie, hijacking whoever was there previously. Sucks for those affiliates who lose a sale but is good for me.

I haven't done much research but there's really no way for this to be detected right unless someone watches their cookies going into the site and leaving (as in if the network looks at their logs, there's no footprint)?

Website does not look legit. Spelling errors, gramtical, etc. Plus this can be done without a tool. I didnt realize what it was when I asked. I am new here.

Thanks for the response.

You are asking for some legal issue cs'ing. The dude that owns DP got busted for it a couple years ago. I'm on my phone so I can't look up the link, but bing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.