Bot Recomendations

BMWsfinest

Dec 10, 2010
I'm about to be spending a lot of money on some software. Some recommendations for the best ones that are cheap, but also effective. I was looking at purchasing an article builder software, scrapebox, bots for instagram/twitter/pintrest, and I still don't know the best landing page creation software. Anyone know the best?

:bowdown:

Here's the thing about SEO that most people seem to forget, and then pay heavy penalties for later: they all work on a set of pre-written patterns. Patterns are like ecstasy to programmers. They are something tangible to work with. So, all the spam algorithms pick up on them quite effectively once their programmers are aware of their existence.

Because the masses use all the decent automation software available, all the pre-configured footprints (patterns) are made known nearly instantly when something new is introduced to the community, if not already. So, if you're going into this thinking that buying said softwares you're asking about, or hoping to be mentioned, will solve your problems without putting in a number of hours of work setting it up to not fall into the problems I have mentioned above, then you're screwed already.

Automation exponentially amplifies the problems of ignorance, apathy, and indifference.

I suggest that you invest in services such as Ahrefs and SerpIQ to help you evaluate the link types and quantities that are ranking sites in the top 20 of your niche. Then, devise up an action plan that meets and exceeds the average for all those sites over a lengthy period of time so that you can easily alter it if shits starts hitting the fan.

After you spend money on research, then buy tools you will need. Scrapebox is a staple, simply because it's very easy to clean up link target lists. Xrumer is as well, but never for money URLs or tier 1 links you care about (that could be said about Scrapebox too). Though that rule can be broken if you are very good at hiding footprints, but nearly everyone isn't even if they think they are. Magic Submitter is good for nearly everything else, but like the previous two - requires significant learning and testing to be anything resembling effective with it.

As for landing page creation, learn HTML, Javascript, and PHP or Python, bro. Until you do, you'll be spending insane amounts of money that could be used better elsewhere. You'll also not understand the full ramafications of my above points, either.

Reactions: Douglife
Because the masses use all the decent automation software available, all the pre-configured footprints (patterns) are made known nearly instantly when something new is introduced to the community, if not already. So, if you're going into this thinking that buying said softwares you're asking about, or hoping to be mentioned, will solve your problems without putting in a number of hours of work setting it up to not fall into the problems I have mentioned above, then you're screwed already.

What kind of problems are you speaking of? legal issues? landing pages being banned? People knowing I'm spamming them?

What kind of problems are you speaking of? legal issues? landing pages being banned? People knowing I'm spamming them?

Let's cut to the chase. You are attempting to automate SEO, by using known software, that have footprints. What does that mean? That means, you could spend 30K on some software, and maybe you won't get hit by the next update, but they will catch you on the next one. Do you understand now? If any random person can purchase software that you dominate the search engines, wouldn't 1 of the 10,000 Google employees also be able to purchase the same software and understand the footprints?

It's like flying a 757 airplane. First you should begin by understanding the how airplanes work. Do actual take offs and landings with a smaller plane. Then move up and up, until you get the hang of it, and then you can go in an dominate once you know what to look for.

If you can't understand what Rexibit means by footprints and his explanation, you aren't ready. You can do it, but you will not succeed. He explained it verbatimly; and I hope you don't think I'm trying to insult you, the fact that you didn't understand that he just explained it to you verbatimly, means you're not ready.

He's trying to help you from shooting yourself in the foot with the tank you are attempting to buy.

The others are giving some great advice. In a nutshell, automation is great, but it needs to come from a place of deep understanding. Know what you're trying to do, why you're doing it, how to go about it and the expected outcome. Then automate the parts of the process that will achieve your end game. Invent your own recipe, or tailor a known recipe to your specific use case.

Here's the thing about SEO that most people seem to forget, and then pay heavy penalties for later: they all work on a set of pre-written patterns. Patterns are like ecstasy to programmers. They are something tangible to work with. So, all the spam algorithms pick up on them quite effectively once their programmers are aware of their existence.

Automation exponentially amplifies the problems of ignorance, apathy, and indifference.

I suggest that you invest in services such as Ahrefs and SerpIQ to help you evaluate the link types and quantities that are ranking sites in the top 20 of your niche. Then, devise up an action plan that meets and exceeds the average for all those sites over a lengthy period of time so that you can easily alter it if shits starts hitting the fan.

After you spend money on research, then buy tools you will need. Scrapebox is a staple, simply because it's very easy to clean up link target lists. Xrumer is as well, but never for money URLs or tier 1 links you care about (that could be said about Scrapebox too). Though that rule can be broken if you are very good at hiding footprints, but nearly everyone isn't even if they think they are. Magic Submitter is good for nearly everything else, but like the previous two - requires significant learning and testing to be anything resembling effective with it.

As for landing page creation, learn HTML, Javascript, and PHP or Python, bro. Until you do, you'll be spending insane amounts of money that could be used better elsewhere. You'll also not understand the full ramafications of my above points, either.

This is easily one of the best posts I've ever read, in everything you do research and deep domain knowledge are the most important things to have.

You should also get into learning about ONE tool really well before you move on to the next one or add to your belt. Anyone can go drop $2k on a bunch of shit and then use it in a mediocre way, but I bet you that the guy who knows everything about two tools will do better every time.

Let's cut to the chase. You are attempting to automate SEO, by using known software, that have footprints. What does that mean? That means, you could spend 30K on some software, and maybe you won't get hit by the next update, but they will catch you on the next one. Do you understand now? If any random person can purchase software that you dominate the search engines, wouldn't 1 of the 10,000 Google employees also be able to purchase the same software and understand the footprints?

It's like flying a 757 airplane. First you should begin by understanding the how airplanes work. Do actual take offs and landings with a smaller plane. Then move up and up, until you get the hang of it, and then you can go in an dominate once you know what to look for.

If you can't understand what Rexibit means by footprints and his explanation, you aren't ready. You can do it, but you will not succeed. He explained it verbatimly; and I hope you don't think I'm trying to insult you, the fact that you didn't understand that he just explained it to you verbatimly, means you're not ready.

He's trying to help you from shooting yourself in the foot with the tank you are attempting to buy.

Alright, I get it now and thanks for the information. IM is hard when you know no one in the industry. The only resources I have is WF and youtube webinars. And when I see all these automated service on Blackhat World I get curious.

Alright, I get it now and thanks for the information. IM is hard when you know no one in the industry. The only resources I have is WF and youtube webinars. And when I see all these automated service on Blackhat World I get curious.

whenever it comes to automation, my goto advice is always: "never automate something you don't already understand how to do manually".

Automation is meant to make your life easier, not magical. Feel free to PM if you want to chat about any questions you have with IM stuff.

whenever it comes to automation, my goto advice is always: "never automate something you don't already understand how to do manually".
+1

That's why ubot/zenno is getting good sales..
Learn to do things manually and put your manual configuration in ubot and the footprints mentioned above will be gone, cause the software you create is just for your use.. though if you create that now more the less you got someone who created it first and not share as well.. so minimal footprints on all other aspects.

Do it manually first then automate by copying what your doing and put it in a software. That easy

Reading through this post made much sense to me as well. I was wondering though, how useful is SB in 2013? I agree with paperboy, ubot is great, but not as perfect as coding with ruby. Heck, I wanted to throw it at the guy that made it when I first picked it up (small nerdy joke there... ubot is a virtual sw so you can't really throw it.... hehe), but what I'm a-saying is that do your own manual work first, when you get fed up of it, automate. Remember the big G will catch you, if you let it

Reading through this post made much sense to me as well. I was wondering though, how useful is SB in 2013? I agree with paperboy, ubot is great, but not as perfect as coding with ruby. Heck, I wanted to throw it at the guy that made it when I first picked it up (small nerdy joke there... ubot is a virtual sw so you can't really throw it.... hehe), but what I'm a-saying is that do your own manual work first, when you get fed up of it, automate. Remember the big G will catch you, if you let it

I've been using Scrapebox for about 3 years now and in the last 6 months as I've diversified into other things I have found uses for it that I hadn't imagined before. I don't use it to post comments, but some of the addons are extremely useful for combing through and processing huge lists of URLs.

5qIVwQR.jpg

Cheers guys for these posts because I now see things a bit clearer, from what

you ye hinted about commercial seo softwares it makes a lot of sense I would

have taken a wrong turn if not for this thread +rep to @Rexibit

@CCarter @NathanRidley @dchuk and for BMWsfinest for

asking the question :thumbsup: back to the bat cave for some extensive self

teachings. If anyone feels like dropping in another small bomb or two I would

be glad to soak it up. :thumbsup:

If you're after some pretty benign automation software that works well there's a couple of packages I swear by for social automation.

TweetAddr @anyone who says it sucks because it doesn't automate, install it on a VM and download a mouse clickr.

NinjaPinner - again pure win.
TumbleNinja
Ninagram

These are great for traffic generation and brand signals.
There's a couple of tools that look interesting for facebook/youtube however I wont recommend anything I haven't tested personally.

For everything else I use Ranjit, Sunnil and Sanjeev.

Do you want to learn botting? Or you dont care and you want use already existing software?
Cause if you want to learn, the best thing you can do is get UBot.