Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepylee

Clunge Hunter
Mar 11, 2007
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hi all,

Some of my team are currently working fulltime posting on BuildMyRank (BMR) for clients. It's a great tool: the links it provides are strong and posts are indexed very quickly indeed.

I'm now opening up this service for a (initially) limited number of people.

More details on the BMR network here.

Pricing

150 Word Posts

Basic pricing is $1.30 per accepted post. These are 100% unique and written by my team of writers.

450+ Word Posts

I offer longer posts at $2 per accepted post. You can have up to three links per post. We have established a semi-automated process that provides readable articles that copyscape (and hence BMR) considers as unique and acceptable. Please don't expect fantastic quality, but it's good enough for a BMR link (or up to 3, in this case). You're only paying for accepted posts so anything that BMR doesn't like is our problem.

Please note: I'm happy to post to your personal BMR account or I can to add your domain to my account and use that. If you want to use my account then please be aware that:
  1. You will get a list of the articles that have been posted, but you will not have access to the BMR control panel
  2. One off usage (i.e. for a single pack of purchased posts) of my account is $15
  3. Usage of my account for monthly contracts is $10 per month

Reviews

As is the norm I'm offering reviews to established members here. I'll offer 5 free reviews of 10 posts for one domain. Please choose either the shorter or longer posts.

Ordering

If you want to order a one-off "pack" of articles then that's great. Monthly/Weekly quotas are also possible. Naturally we can discuss discounts if you've got a large order you need taking care of.

I can accommodate any "off the menu" requests if you have them.

I'm available on the phone, Skype, email, or any IM if you want to discuss.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Someone asked me if they needed to pay for use of my account if they were taking a review. The answer is definitely no.

Reviewers' orders can be posted in my account as part of the review package.

spoke with sleepy on skype. Very responsive to questions. I'm setting up a monthly plan as the price is great.

Just received the first report. It is a jpg image showing the BMR campaign. That was mighty quick. Not all articles are approved and published yet, so I will submit another review when I get the final URLs. So far this service looks great!

I will take a review if I aint late.. lets hope I aint ;)

Please PM me if I qualify.
Okay, I'll send you a PM shortly with what I'll need from you.

jaxstar said:
spoke with sleepy on skype. Very responsive to questions. I'm setting up a monthly plan as the price is great.
It was nice talking to you! Looking forward to receiving the battle plan (or "requirements spreadsheet" as some people all it).

dami99 said:
Just ordered 4 articles
You did, and I thank you. They're with the writers now. Will keep you posted on progress[/QUOTE]

stevehnsn said:
Just received the first report. It is a jpg image showing the BMR campaign. That was mighty quick. Not all articles are approved and published yet, so I will submit another review when I get the final URLs. So far this service looks great!
Thanks a lot for the review stevehnsn. Glad we hit the spot! I checked an hour or so back and all but one of the posts were live. It'll take a few days to get them all indexed, and I'll send you the list of links for your posts once they are.

Looking forward to working with you again.

Hi All,

I'm going to PAUSE THIS THREAD for now.

Looks like the semi-automated content is no longer an option. And I'm probably breaking quite a few of the T&Cs which I've decided I don't want to be doing.

So I'll reassess and possibly reopen once I've cleared this up.

All current orders & reviews will of course be honoured.

Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.