blr Marketing Suite - Mass Content Generation, Watermarking & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrabbit

Sep 11, 2012
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Quick, Slick and Super Effective - Tumblr Marketing Redefined"

Introducing... TumbleForce.

I get it. Social media can be confusing. Between all the different networks popping up, and the millions of users you could ‘potentially’ be selling to, sometimes it becomes too much. So, you pay some freelancer to help you get started, somebody who promises you sales and a way to grow your business exponentially. But.. what actually happens is far from what you imagined. Nothing. So you think, if only there was a cheap, hands free solution that I could control… I get it.

How do I know? Because I have been there. I have muzzled out hundreds of dollars on people who promised to turn my social media campaigns into something automatic, into something profitable, into something successful.. Eventually, I realized I know what I want, and I know what others just like me want, so I put my nine years of internet marketing, and online business experience to use and created something that will redefine your use of Tumblr, social media and the internet to use. Perhaps, forever..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdGT2UNZNkU]TumbleForce: Tumblr Marketing Software, Tumblr Reblogging, - YouTube[/ame]

Watch more videos of TumbleForce in use here!​

Social media is hot, but it can be hard to get it making money for your business without constant maintenance. The purpose of TumbleForce is to automate the entire marketing process through Tumblr. Everything from high quality content generation, automatic linking, tagging, all the way to reblogs, following and interlinking it all with the other popular media channels - in just one click!

From the makers of other popular apps such as: PinPioneer, Answer Assualt, Torrentator – TumbleForce comes as a proprietary software and course, with some things you just cannot miss:

Key Features:

• Socket support – The fastest Tumblr posting, following and reblogging system in the world (soon to be faster!)
• Automatic following – Find users in your niche and with one click follow them all
• Automatic reblogging – Select those ‘viral posts’ and post them back to your page instantly
• Multi-account management
• Mass account testing – need to which of your Tumblr accounts work, along with their stats? Test them automatically with the in built tester.
• Automatically replace source, link and description URLs with your own
• Account rotation support – 1, 10, 1000? It doesn’t matter how many accounts you are using, you can use set them to rotate and use them simultaneously.
• High quality content generation channels – need content for your social media marketing? Automatically grab niche targeted content from Pinterest, Flickr, YouTube, SoundCloud, Tumblr and more.
• Watermarking support
• Mass liking support
• Proxy support
• Set and forget with scheduling and time-delay options
• No monthly fees!
• Free lifetime updates!

And much much more..

I couldn't release a product I feel so strongly about without some fine bonuses to aid in your use.

Bonus 1: Why Your Business NEEDS Tumblr

An in depth look at all the different ways you can market your website/business/offer through Tumblr, and why it’s essential that you make use of this network before it gets saturated. Not only that but…

• The strategies I use personally to run hands free, profitable social media campaigns through Tumblr.
• A list of resource that are bound to assist in any other strategies you link Tumblr marketing with (affiliate marketing, lead generation etc).

Bonus 2: Step by Step Tumblr Marketing

Sometimes reading theoretical concepts just doesn’t cut it. For this reason, I’ve created a series of step-by-step money making / marketing examples along with easy descriptions that you can follow to build up your Tumblr empire, acquire more followers, increase user engagement and then replicate it over the other networks.

You'll find more bonuses inside TumbleForce including, Social Sphere Domination and Further Strategies

What people are saying:

Here are some review from other forum members. Two review copies will be given out to reputable members on here as well!

SGWarrior;7446163 (WarriorForum) said:
With a user base of more than 120 millions and 15 billion pageviews per month (stats from Apr 2012), Tumblr is obviously NOT a social network/blogging platform to be ignored if you are into branding your business or leveraging it to enhance MMO opportunities.

That said, it has always been very time consuming for me (when promoting CPA offers or niche products) having to perform MANUAL activities like blog posting, adding images, reblog, like, follow, adding affiliate links etc and so when I got the chance to review Tumbleforce, it was indeed a godsend IMO! Activities that would have taken me hours to perform can now be done in minutes and with its scheduling and account rotation capability, my productivity with using Tumblr will be pushed to a whole new level. :)

Whether you are newbie, an active Tumblr blogger or a seasoned marketer, using Tumbleforce would be like hiring a few VAs to perform all the tedious stuff for you. :D

matflawless;7452789 (WarriorForum/BHW) said:
A new kickin' tool, just awesome :)

Bought and already played with it, like all other tools developed by ghostrecon (for example, PinPioneer is in my must-have list) also this one is very user friendly, highly automated and efficient ;)

By the way, I have a few other tumblr tools but this ONE beats them all, there is no competition!!!

Thanks
Mat

PAP;7447819 (WarriorForum) said:
Alright got this bad boy yesterday, all in all so far I love it, I can see that when you got a clear idea for your plan of attack it will certainly add a good profit to your bottom line.

Want to automate some social media traffic? Go grab this

I got this yesterday and I agree with SGWArrior- this is a huge time saver!
Most automated tools *have a hard time picking quality content and making relevant comments/tags - its easy with TumbleForce.
I've found that Tumblr blogs need constant updating to generate reblogs, follows etc. I was able to create 3 new niche blogs since yesterday and I'm already getting followers.

Refund Policy:

To make sure there is no hesitation, if you are unhappy for whatever reason, you are eligible for a FULL 30 day money back guarantee. Let us know what you didn't like, and we'll refund your payment, no questions asked!

Only $39.95
(use code, 'wffspecial')
Introductory price limited to 15 copies - these sell quick!

P.S - I know what it’s like to regret something. Whether it’s not investing in Apple five years ago, not buying that really cool Tumblr app, or even not kissing that pretty girl at your school disco. It sucks. Don’t make that same mistake, trust in our money back guarantee and get TumbleForce today!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.