blogger.com for 2nd lvl sites?

NWCougar

Go Seahawks
Sep 11, 2010
Seattle, WA
So if I have my main money site that has unique content, pro design and several categories across the niche, can I use something like blogger.com to build all of the second lvl sites? The second lvl would be semi-unique content, lots of ads and links to the main site.

Main money site w/ say 5 categories >

5 blogs, one for each category of the main site.

TY for any and all help.

What would be the advantage of buying and hosting these 2nd lvl blogs as opposed to using these free blog services?

Which method is best for monitizing and autoblogging?

What are you trying to accomplish more links to your main blog or more money streams?

Depending on the answer you have to do different things.

What would be the advantage of buying and hosting these 2nd lvl blogs as opposed to using these free blog services?

When you own them you control them and have much less to worry about them being removed on a whim or random complaint.

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

^^Your avatar is distracting.

Which method is best for monitizing and autoblogging?

You can monetize and autoblog thru the free service or your own hosting, though both will be easier hosting your own. However if your goal is to pass link juice to your money site, I would get some blogger and wordpress.com blogs using their free service.

As someone said above, try out tumblr and squidoo as well. You can also build some pages on these services linking to your blogger blogs which in turn link to your money site.