Not open for further replies.

secretagentdad

Premium Member
Feb 4, 2011
Wisconsin
termexplorer.com
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
[FONT=&quot]Blog networks, the worst kept secret in seo.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You can't visit an online marketing forum without seeing it. Private network this, private network that, OMG AMA my top seekrit*(totally not rehashed) private network process.*(clearly blatantly ripped from the last 3 rehashers bullshitting about their fantasy network)

The fact of the matter is that Google is cracking down on flavor of the month links faster and faster. With the way that good buildable link targets are dropping like flies, it’s impossible not to reach the conclusion that within a few years an SEO's ability to rank websites will be more a question of what kind of infrastructure he is maintaining then his ability to stay on top of the latest in link building techniques.

Introducing Blog Xen

A blog network management platform focused on ease of use, multi-platform support, and footprint management.
The easiest way to think about Blog Xen is as software and a service. Blog network creation and management is by nature an overly complicated process. Instead of being yet another software as a service (Saas) platform solving only a portion of the puzzle we strive to integrate service and software as seamlessly as possible. This allows you to approach managing your network from an executive level, focusing on the big picture while the details are automatically taken care of.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Lets take a look at what the software does.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blog Xen Lets you[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Mass post to up to 1000s of blogs at once.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Doesn't care what cms those blogs run. (currently supports Wordpress Drupal and Joomla)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]View baseline stats on network health from one central location.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Scrape and spin articles across your network (API FREE)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Drip said article across your network for a steady flow of links.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
If you're confused the easiest way to understand things is to just try it right HERE.
Your first 10 sites are totally free of charge for ever just for using us during beta.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ok so what does it cost?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

67$ a month lets you control up to 1000 sites.
This includes unlimited access to all of our posters, networking monitoring toys and content generation systems.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Get it now!

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So I see features, but what’s the point? What am I getting myself into?
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
To build a bad ass blog network platform that can do everything you could possibly dream of faster, better and cheaper through economies of scale.

Step 2 is naturally to sell it to you fine gentlemen for less then you could do it yourself and still make a profit.

Give it a shot see if things match your needs. We're happy to let you try things out for free, and more than likely to just build your dream features if you ask.

Give it a shot.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Try Blog Xen Now [/FONT]

Last edited:

Don't love seeing this out in the open...I have been watching this develop for a while and was lucky enough to get access to it. These guys really nailed it on the head with making it easy to manage a large network.

I have worked with this platform, and I can't imagine how I ever used to manage a network of sites without it. I mostly use Wordpress sites, but it is great to have the option to manage other CMS systems too.

If you are serious or even semi-serious about managing a network of different sites on multiple platforms with multiple hosting companies, save yourself a headache and sign up already.

nLnMW3t.gif

I got into the beta to test this out, and I just have to say I wish this had been around a year ago when we were building out our network. If we didn't have hundreds of sites already built out and in our own system we would definitely have gone with BlogXen.

Our network would have been so much easier to get up and running, and it would be slightly safer than it is now.

If you're doing a private network, you definitely want to give this a go. Then you'll understand why it's the best way to do it.

I literally just came, well I came for two reasons...

The first reason is I know anything you put your name behind is good, really good.

The other reason, is because, well... I'll keep it professional because that's what this is...

Enterprise level shit, only very useful for the little guy too.

I'll probably be a customer within the next few months, got a few projects I could use this on.

Sounds pretty wicked, I might use this in the future, however, for now the costs are too high compared to iWP, but when I might start using different CMSes, it would get interesting.

At first I was like "meh, just another blog management system".

Then I saw the user interface and was like "ahhhhhhhh shit, yeaaaaa........"

Welp, now the rest of you get to use what has made my life simple for the last two months. Goodbye massive time advantage. Thanks S.A.D.

I've been following the development of this awesomeness for months. Much longer than that I think. If I didn't already have a system in place for myself, I'd be all over this. For those without the know-how, the time, and the knowledge, this takes a lot of problems out of the equation. You still have to do things right on YOUR side, but SecretAgentDad just took at least 75% of your woes on himself, like some kind of weird SEO Jesus. Let him carry your burden!

Sweeet.

Any chance of remote CMS installation/upgrades in the future?

Its kind of hard to offer due to the way that different web hosts, cmses and themes vary. The best thing we can do is offer a patchwork of solutions because its a patchwork of problems.

If you opt to use our integrated hosting the cmses you specify in your domain control panel will be automatically installed.

If you want look into full network management, we can take care of these sorts of things for you at a reasonable and competitive price. (no goofy agency style 300% mark up for o desk bitch work)

how would this compare to mainwp aside from hosted vs self hosted??? this looks kickass :)

Last edited:
how would this compare to mainwp aside from hosted vs self hosted??? this looks kickass :)

I haven't used Blog Xen yet, but it seems like it's more geared towards posting links across your network. Whereas MainWP is more geared towards managing plugins, themes, back-ups, etc... Of course you can still post to your blogs from MainWP, but not to the sophistication of Blog Xen.

I plan on using a combo of both. Main WP for updating themes/plugins, cloning, etc... And using Blog Xen to post to the network, keep track of anchors/links used in posts, etc...

This looks pretty interesting. I signed up for an account and sent some feedback, but have not heard back so I will post here instead. I have a free account, so maybe I am limited but I noticed two important things were missing. Or maybe I missed them?

Does Blog Xen have the following features:

1. Bulk uploading of article zip with links and titles already imputed?

2. Bulk adding of blogs by CSV or other format?

Status
Not open for further replies.