Blackhat software with a Wickedfire special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1EightT

Oct 30, 2008
Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone, i'm one of the owners of Simplified Web Systems, Inc. We're a 3 year old company that develops tools for search engine and affiliate marketing. We currently have two applications for sale with several others in development. The first is our tried and true app that goes by the name of SSEC (Simplified Search Engine Content). I've actually seen a few of our SSEC members on these forums, so i'm sure they can chime in as well. The software is a mass site builder and cloaking engine. You can check out a demo video here: Created with Camtasia Studio 5

Now, i'm going to extend an offer to Wicked Fire members for 30% off your first month. You can take advantage of this here: Simplified Search Engine Content Tax Time Special - Simplified SEC

We limit our active subscriptions to 100 at any given time. We currently have about 20 openings as several members have moved onto the new software which we will discuss next.

Blog Cloaker is the first application in our new suite. We spent 6 months developing a standardized framework for our software, and another 6 months developing Blog Cloaker itself. BC is a wordpress cloaking engine that is capable of geo ip based redirection, and even intelligent dynamic redirection. The Dynamic Redirection engine checks the incoming referrer and redirects the user to the best possible match in your database of affiliate programs. We are very excited about the future of this application which can be seen here: Black Hat SEO, White Hat SEO, Cloaking, Content Generation and more... - SimplifiedSES.com

Blog Cloaker is limited to 75 members and only has 6 openings at this time.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. You can view some testimonials here or even ask questions of our users: Testimonials - Simplified Search Engine Software Forum

Brian

Why not offer a software that does not have a monthly fee? Is that an option?

With the amount of coding and constant changes that are put into all of Brian's tools/scripts if he sold them for a one time fee he'd probably go broke paying the guys in his "coding cave"

Why not offer a software that does not have a monthly fee? Is that an option?

No, not an option. We did consider that when we first started, but if that were the case, we would charge upwards of $2,000 for a license. This pricing scheme makes more sense and allows regular people to use our software. It also keeps us working hard. If our software doesn't work, people will quit. Well, it's been more than two years and our software is full almost every month, so that should tell you something. We are constantly updating and innovating. Our users are making money, and that's our motivation to push things forward. We had two users last month that reported that they made 14K or more from our software. I don't think they are too worried about spending 69 a month with ROI like that.

Thank God this guy's stuff isn't bullshit like the other "blackhat software"

The honest truth is that the majority of the products people have in this market are junk. I know, I tried most of them at one point or another. We try to push the limits and create new opportunities. We aren't a fly by night company. We aren't creating software that can't be sustained for long periods of time, and we certainly aren't out there trying to make as many sales as we can to the point where our offerings are ineffective. We have a responsibility to not abuse the system, but to make tools that can take advantage of it as much as possible.

FOr those of you still on the fence, this is a great time to set up some sites. It's early in the month, so you can still snag some of those Christmas sales ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.