blackhat adwords ppc

pro3g

Dec 23, 2008
looking for someone who knows a little bit about tricking google adwords. PM Me I have a site that seems to be violating every term and condition and they have been live for months with multiple site on ppc. if you know some tricks I will show you these sites and offer you a deal to make some money if we can copy there method.

Hit me up.

i will pay u 1 dollers for every 2 dollers you make me

we can haz deal now?

lI have a site that seems to be violating every term and condition and they have been live for months with multiple site on ppc.

"Can you say "Insider Greasing?" Knew you could!"

mister-rogers.jpg

it's called good cloaking tools , but shit someone has to be able to figure this out.

it's called good cloaking tools , but shit someone has to be able to figure this out.
Good cloaking tools? It's called ignorance.

Any time an affiliate program gets someone like me involved to clean up the crap, people get caught. Tools like Search Monitor, Adgooroo, and Brand Verity catch shit, if affiliates are taking over brand ads. I've seen companies decide to let affiliates violate terms for an entire month, and then just refuse to pay and get free traffic.

From violating Google's terms, as soon as one someone pulling crap moves into the space of the merchants that I do work for, let's just say Google bans are handed out. Google's teams are extremely adept at catching cloaking once it's pointed out. Even the most sophisticated cloaking is easily defeated by someone checking it from regular search results from their home connection.

Yes, there's ton of places to get away with shit for long periods of time (like some shit I've done for 2 years now... and the only adwords account I've had banned was my 100% legit one, not my shady one).

If you're really going to do shit that's shady, and want to be assured of staying under the radar, fuck getting greedy with Google, and do it on MSN and Yahoo where shit is a lot harder to catch.

Good cloaking tools? It's called ignorance.

Any time an affiliate program gets someone like me involved to clean up the crap, people get caught. Tools like Search Monitor, Adgooroo, and Brand Verity catch shit, if affiliates are taking over brand ads. I've seen companies decide to let affiliates violate terms for an entire month, and then just refuse to pay and get free traffic.

From violating Google's terms, as soon as one someone pulling crap moves into the space of the merchants that I do work for, let's just say Google bans are handed out. Google's teams are extremely adept at catching cloaking once it's pointed out. Even the most sophisticated cloaking is easily defeated by someone checking it from regular search results from their home connection.

Yes, there's ton of places to get away with shit for long periods of time (like some shit I've done for 2 years now... and the only adwords account I've had banned was my 100% legit one, not my shady one).

If you're really going to do shit that's shady, and want to be assured of staying under the radar, fuck getting greedy with Google, and do it on MSN and Yahoo where shit is a lot harder to catch.

please- how come when I google "acai berry" there's still - as there has been for 9 months - an article at the very top running to some goold ole fashioned rebills?

please- how come when I google "acai berry" there's still - as there has been for 9 months - an article at the very top running to some goold ole fashioned rebills?

Because nobody with any real influence has bitched to Google about it. If there was a legitimate Acai berry advertiser (let's say Monavie or some non rebill advertiser that would spend a lot with Google) pointed those violations out (many of which are non-matching display to destination URLs) based on the URL violation and content, Google would have it down in a few days, and the accounts banned. Believe me, I've seen advertisers with good spend and good Google connections do this regularly, and as recently as the past month in two completely unrelated industries.

When large advertisers complain about ads (even for stupid shit like excessive capitalization), Google is pretty much forced to respond. Excessive capitalization won't get an account banned, but that advertiser could find all of those ads disapproved one morning due to a competitor with more influence complaining. And yes, I have seen Google ban accounts because a large advertiser ratted out a competitor for cloaking.

As I mentioned before, I've had stuff running cloaked for 2 years now since it's been up forever and nobody in the niche has complained.

just check out all the fat loss "weird tip" image ads that geo target. Int goes to the ebook site, US traffic goes to the acia flogs.