BizOp Product For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdMark

Jan 24, 2010
NYC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this a little while back for lease, but we are now selling this outright.

We're selling an entire BizOp product for any of you guys thinking of running a BizOp offer. This is hands down the best BizOp product out there. Almost every BizOp out there is an awful virtual product that is visually unappealing and has no direction. This product is a step by step dummy-proof process on how to make money in affiliate marketing. Long story short, it actually works. Having been in the industry for several years specifically in the BizOp scene I can tell you as most of you know the #1 complaint/chargeback/cancellation reason is the confusing mess of a product. This product is physically attractive and holds your hand the whole way through the process.

The package will also come with several LPs that we've successfully ran and know convert.

All you need to do is get a merchant account. We have plenty of personal friends in the merchant space so we will be able to give you a personal referral and/or point you in the right direction to processors who will allow BizOp. Bottom line, if you get yourself a processor and purchase this backend, you'll have a fully functioning bizop product ready for traffic.

We are selling this complete package for $3,000. However if anyone is seriously interested and is ready to purchase by the end of the day Friday. we will take $2,000 for the whole thing.

I'm sure there are tons of questions so please PM me. We will provide a temporary login for you to check out the basics of the product. Serious inquiries only.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.