Biz Opp CPL - Intl Traffic Accepted?

retroicon

Apr 1, 2008
If you have ANY biz opp CPL offers that allow international traffic... please let me know. I keep hitting daily caps and am looking for something that will let me run more volume.

I didn't say incentive.. I said INTL, as in, international.

And if you're not monetizing your non-qualified traffic, you're a moron.

Oh hai, I'm Whatsmyname... I get so much traffikz I just piss it all away because i'm a baller jenius!

10 cents a lead is better than 0 cents a lead when you can drive a few hundred, to a few thousand leads a day, but I guess you're too loaded to care about an easy 40k - 50k a year for doing nothing.

And no money comes from nothing.

Sure it does...

I have pubs sending me constant traffic, a good part of it isn't from one of my accepted countries (US/UK/CA/AU/NZ), so I'm looking for CPL offers I can redirect that traffic to.

The traffic doesn't cost me anything, and I've been getting several thousand visitors per day on it for years. I just had 2 of my longer term partners close their campaigns, so I'm looking for a few new ones to bring into the fold.

It didn't seem like a hard question.

I'm looking for INTERNATIONAL BIZ OPP CPL campaigns. If you have any, that aren't going to cap me out at 50 leads a day, get in touch.

International incent is low quality. I recommend building an email list with a targeted Adwords campaign. You want targeted high quality traffic.