BitTorrent Downloader

Status
Not open for further replies.

sealthf28

Dec 31, 2007
Anyone knows how to use BitTorrent to download torrent file?

I download a torrent file into my computer, then use BitTorrent Downloader to get it. However, it just stays over there forever and still 0%. Don't know where it is not right.

could be since there aren't any seeders. seeders (people that are sharing the program) aren't online.

Personally I use utorrent to download my stuff.

What ISP do you have?
-Some ISPs will block torrent traffic so be sure to check box the "encrypt torrent traffic".

Did you open up the correct port on your router?
-This will allow more connections for the torrent and will sometime quadruple your download speed (depending on seeders of course).

What ISP do you have?
-Some ISPs will block torrent traffic so be sure to check box the "encrypt torrent traffic".

Did you open up the correct port on your router?
-This will allow more connections for the torrent and will sometime quadruple your download speed (depending on seeders of course).

IP is 76.169.123.210. Where you find the "encrypt torrent traffic"?

The default port for torrent downloader is 6881. What kind of port we generally should use?

Thanks.

Good program - check out the faqs and guides on their site and you should be all set. I had a problem initially and solved it there. Don't remember what it was - it was too many doobs and ABB downloads ago :rasta:.

Are you guys fucking serious?! This is the affiliate marketing forum.

Well, I've seen the ebooks on the torrents, and some of the bluecasting software on torrents (although they never have seeders goddamit!)... so sure, there could be something.

And hey, like it really hurts us to give this guy some advice?
It's 90 seconds out of our lives to do something nice to someone who knows about as much as we did when we started out.
If you knew how to us BT when you first got it (especially if you used the original BT client) you're full of crap.

Sealth: Considering you just told everyone your comp's address, I'd really recommend the first thing you download is a new firewall...
Other than that, go find something like utorrent, or even limewire. They both handle torrent files and are about as easy to use as it's gonna get.
If a torrent isn't moving, it means that the people with the file aren't online, or they deleted the file from their own comps.

a) the guy is clearly a moron. we don't like morons.
b) does this look like a fucking tech support forum?
c) if it WERE a tech support forum, would the Affiliate Marketing section be even the remotely best section to post this crap?

It's cool though, i know you want to sound helpful so people will sign up to your affiliate network in your sig.

Eh, that's only the half of it.
The other half is that I actually am a helpful kind of person. I mean, what good does it do me to make someone else feel like an idiot? All it does is expose whatever sorts of insecurities and issues I might have myself.
Seriously, constantly being a paranoid twat and putting other people down just to feel better about yourself... it's an unhealthy way to live... and I already drink enough Mountain Dew* than is healthy, I don't need more problems.

*Crab Juice isn't available here anymore due to mercury levels...
"Hatters Best" energy drink seems to be coming out, and tastes remarkably similar :p

Reactions: ChrisS
There are lot of good people who are willing to help others. Unfortunately, there are some who sometimes enjoy vicious words attacking others.

When I initially post my question, I just didn't find one catagory that fit into that question. I had that downloader problem because I need to download one affiliate program using that tool. So I thought my question might fit into here.

If you think I post wrong catagory, just said so. BUT DON'T USE VICIOUS WORDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.