Billion Dollar Pirate - Steals Mass Control?

coreg

Aug 2, 2009
You gotta love the IM arena.

Maksym Vysochanskyy is the Billion Dollar Pirate.

Arrested in Thailand 2003 and extradicted to the USA after a year in the stink on charges of software piracy and mass fraud estimated at a billion dollars.

Eventually cleared after another two years in a US prison by defending himself.

He now surfaces on the internet in 2010 with a Mass Control style launch and a crazy product teaching people how buy and sell 12.5 metric ton ship loads of goods on AliBaba.com

Fuck Hollywood. I'm just gonna keep watching Internet Marketing launches....

the real question is though...

Did he actually pay for Mass Control or did he download it from BHW?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2XeiAkmVY"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

Who needs Hollywood when you have Black Beauty/ prison-photo-montage mashups with Bryan Adams background music?

You gotta love the IM arena.

Maksym Vysochanskyy is the Billion Dollar Pirate.

Arrested in Thailand 2003 and extradicted to the USA after a year in the stink on charges of software piracy and mass fraud estimated at a billion dollars.

Eventually cleared after another two years in a US prison by defending himself.

He now surfaces on the internet in 2010 with a Mass Control style launch and a crazy product teaching people how buy and sell 12.5 metric ton ship loads of goods on AliBaba.com

Fuck Hollywood. I'm just gonna keep watching Internet Marketing launches....

the real question is though...

Did he actually pay for Mass Control or did he download it from BHW?
Real talk...

People like Ryan D., HaRRo, some more... their stories blow the fk out of most Thrillers lol...

Sometimes I tell people irl 'Paramount could write MI5 with my autobiography...'