Bigger Stronger Faster* The Side Effects of Being American

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockDiesel

Nov 29, 2007
Since there is a supplement thread going on, I figured there might be some interest in this to some members here.

If you haven't seen it all ready, then I would highly recommend checking out Bigger Stronger Faster* *The Side Effects of Being American.

It can be found on torrent sites now if it isn't playing in any theaters near you.

When I told my girlfriend we were going to watch a documentary about steroids, she was none to pleased, but by the end she thought it was very well done.

Trailer:
YouTube - Bigger Stronger Faster - Exclusive Trailer

Interview with Chris Bell, the director, at Tribeca Film Festival:
YouTube - Tribeca Film Festival 2008: Bigger, Stronger, Faster

Anyone here on WF seen it? Any thoughts on it?

Just finished watching. Definitely an interesting documentary. Rather strangely, during the bit they were talking about supplements and the marketing tricks and lies used to sell them, I got inspired to make changes and work on my weight loss campaigns. LOL.

Just finished watching. Definitely an interesting documentary. Rather strangely, during the bit they were talking about supplements and the marketing tricks and lies used to sell them, I got inspired to make changes and work on my weight loss campaigns. LOL.

Glad you watched it.

Are you referring to the part where he hires the Mexicans off the street and makes his own supplements?

looks good... thanks buddy, getting it now.

Also, check out 'The man whos arms exploded', if you wanna see a documentary on the guy at the start of the trailer with the gigantic fucken biceps.

looks good... thanks buddy, getting it now.

Also, check out 'The man whos arms exploded', if you wanna see a documentary on the guy at the start of the trailer with the gigantic fucken biceps.

Yeah, I've seen "The Man Whose Arms Exploded". His name is Greg Valentino. I think I saw it on TLC a couple of years ago. I thought it was pretty good too.

I saw the whole thing and the best scenes are the ones on youtube that didn't make it in to the final cut. Although the interviews with Gregg Valentino were awesome.

I saw the whole thing and the best scenes are the ones on youtube that didn't make it in to the final cut. Although the interviews with Gregg Valentino were awesome.

Gregg Valentino is hilarious and always gives good interviews.

The Muscletech guy, Christian Boeving I think was his name, got released from his contract with MuscleTech after admitting to steroids in the documentary. Which is retarded because I'm sure they are completely aware that pretty much every dude that appears in one of their MuscleTech ads is on the juice.

Just watched it on watch movies dot nit :p. Whole thing, was very interesting. However, I already have my order on the way from last friday.

Legal in the UK baby! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.