Big List of Available (5L) LLLLL.com Domain Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
So yesterday I was on a domain buying spree and started snatching up a few 5 letters. I made some good 4 letter investments and now I'm looking to get into the 5 letter niche. So I put together these lists, organized by number of premium letters, of available domains.

Keep in mind some may already be taken if you didn't act fast. Hitlo.com and acego.com were available yesterday morning and gone by night time when I went to register them. Fuckin douchebags.

I don't really know shit about domaining, but if someone who does wants to chime in on this that'd be cool.

enjoy

Attachments

• full.txt
    8.8 KB · Views: 72
  • quad.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 39
  • triple.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 30
  • double.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 41

So yesterday I was on a domain buying spree and started snatching up a few 5 letters. I made some good 4 letter investments and now I'm looking to get into the 5 letter niche. So I put together these lists, organized by number of premium letters, of available domains.

Keep in mind some may already be taken if you didn't act fast. Hitlo.com and acego.com were available yesterday morning and gone by night time when I went to register them. Fuckin douchebags.

I don't really know shit about domaining, but if someone who does wants to chime in on this that'd be cool.

enjoy

I really appreciate that. Thank you. I bought them all !

joking. Got one interesting domain. Although lots of brandable names still there. Only the work required to brand it. Easy as that !

nice lists chatman - why u giving?

I already bought the ones I liked. You guys mind sharing what you got? I picked up:

LASCOS.COM
ATOOP.COM
IGGOS.COM
PHIRL.COM

also picked up some typos while I was at it...

BLOSGPSOT.COM (shitty imo)
CALLOFDTUY.COM (one letter reverse, not bad)

Status
Not open for further replies.