*****Big bang of Content writers *****

Status
Not open for further replies.

swann

May 14, 2011
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello WF,

I'm swann and I'm a freelance writer who specializes in writing unique content for the web. I won't spend the rest of this thread using slick marketing lingo to try to convince you of my skills. We have a team of professional article writers. We have been writing numerous articles on various niches since 4 years.

What I can tell you is that I take pride in my work and in providing excellent value to my clients. I enjoy serving the internet marketing community because you all are a particularly demanding bunch and I like the challenge.

How would you like a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not satisfied with the quality

I will provide you with:

I will deliver on time, every time, guaranteed. If you are not completely satisfied with the work I produce I will refund you in full

High quality

Completely unique articles : No spinning, guaranteed to pass on copyscape.com.

well research

Quality content : Articles that are fresh and original.

100% Grammar and Spelling Error free.

We will provide you below services:

* General articles
* E-zine articles( Must be approved by E zine article directory )
* Seo articles
* Web content
* Blog articles
* Re-writing

99% of all our articles submitted to Ezine get approved. And that one percent, we do not let it go away that very easily. We redo that for our clients completely right from scratch.

If you really into Ezine you should be knowing the math behind Ezine approval rates. Trust me you would know how difficult it is to have a fairly decent approval rate for there are millions of articles in the Ezine queue to get to the "Approved- Live status", so try us and boost your business via ezine.

Packages:

5 ezine approval articles : $30

10 ezine approval articles: $55

15 ezine approval articles: $80

Payments accepted : Paypal / moneybookers

Note our mail id : swann6703@gmail.com

Thanks

Received a 500 word article. It was decent but not flawless English. I had to spend 5 minutes rewriting it to post it on my money site. Not recommended for money sites. If you're looking for bulk content for 1st tier websites, web 2.0 properties, article marketing, etc... than this OP is a good resource. Decent content for the price.

I am very happy for your honest and highly appreciative reviews about my service, the quality will always be there.:xmas-smiley-016:

I am expecting more Order from you Guys..
Received a 500 word article. It was decent but not flawless English. I had to spend 5 minutes rewriting it to post it on my money site. Not recommended for money sites. If you're looking for bulk content for 1st tier websites, web 2.0 properties, article marketing, etc... than this OP is a good resource. Decent content for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.