Bicepworkouts.net

Douglife

DingDongDoug
Mar 14, 2011
US
douglife.com
So I was under the influence recently, and decided it would be fun to purchase domains from GoDaddy's Domain Auction section.

Which is where I came up with this gem.

Bicep Workouts | The Best Bicep Workout Routines On the Internet!

It's wordpress, PLR Assassin Articles, Shapefit.com affiliate videos / photos, and Amazon items.

It's getting enough traffic for me to notice, and it ranks well organically for "bicep workouts."

bicepworkouts.jpg

I literally have less than 20$ into this site, and it's been up the length you see in the Analytics timeline.

Any suggestions on it? JV interests?
:conehead:

Thanks for the input, looking to buy some articles in this niche now :)

On a side note, the Godaddy auctions have been about a 50/50 shot for me. Sometimes I can get great domains for client's landing pages and such, but sometimes they have some un-answered fee's attached to the bid price.

Bicepworkouts.net cost $5 in the CLOSEOUT bin, can you believe that?!

whats the commerciability like in this site? i would have thought its full of free info seekers

whats the commerciability like in this site? i would have thought its full of free info seekers

u mean the biz model right???

For starters - adsense or maybe CPA (if all you do is give free info)
for pros who can tame the traffic - video tutorials of full workout programs. Diet planning info, ebay equipments, amazon etc etc.

Free info seekers doesn't mean they won't convert. I mean they won't convert like "biceps exercise equipments" or something like that but sometimes they do.

Traffic <-> Tamed = MONIESSSSS

you can assume, that most of the traffic is into burning fats, or staying in shape
or in a middle of a diet.
i think you should alwais try to push relevant products then shooting ads.
amazon is fine,but its paying low, try to refer to some of clickbank's diet programs,
they have a very highly converting pages to offer, and you reffer it just as a friendly tip :)

How's progress going with this? I have a similar domain, but different type, SEO compeition is low so I can't really reveal the exact keyword, but it's more general like pilates workouts, or aerobics workouts, has potential maybe 400-500 daily uniques when #1.

I am wondering roughly how much money i can make from these workouts site. How much money can you make per 200 uniques for instance?

lol you're on page 3.

I'm #2 on another keyword [bodypart] + workouts getting 900 uniques a day but not making money, if you're interested in exchanging tips pm me

I can tell you about how to get this ranked, if you're cool with teaching me how to convert into monies.

There is 0 PPC competition which makes me think that there isn't much money in the keyword. Hard to value without earnings but if you can rank well and get a nice percentage of the 22000 exacts and other long tail stuff then there could be value there.