Bevo and PPV -- How the hell to set it up correctly?

Truffles

Apr 20, 2009
Anybody here use Bevo's landing page tracking and lander/offer rotators with PPV traffic through Media Traffic?

If so, I would greatly appreciate a brief tutorial on proper setup and implementation. The documentation on there is not at all helpful for that and I have no idea if I'm even close to implementing it properly.

Basically I want to take an offer, and test direct linking it versus a a pop-up creative I host on my VPS (which then links to the offer). How would I best accomplish this?

Also, I created my first landing page tracking link (had previously just been direct linking) for Media Traffic following the tutorial vid, and for the destination URL it gives me something like:
mysite.com/lander.php?bevo_c=XXXXXX&keyword_passthrough=

I think it is using incorrect syntax as isn't Media Traffic using the target_passthrough= variable? And I thought when you enable target passthrough on there, it sends it as ?target_passthrough= which would screw things up because of the "?".

Pretty positive something is offer there because I did a small (80 views) test and the targets all showed up as one blank entry in Bevo...

Posted on their forums but no response there--any help people can give would be awesome.

Hey Truffles,

Just reading this message now. Sorry about the delayed response. Ill make a step by step guide in Jing and send to you via PM. As always, im easiest to get in contact with either via AIM or the Bevo Support forum. :)