better way than G inurl: and site:?

danej

Mar 24, 2011
ok, so I'm trying to get a list of all pages indexed on a site. If i do inurl:domain.com, it will say showing 1-2,000 pages. When I click on next, next, next, it stops at page 7 and shows 1-70.

I've already clicked the link that says "show me omitted results," same result. The results are the same with site:domain.com, but I can't get past page 7 or 8. I've tried to manipulate the URL, but always only shows me page 7. Sometimes it will go up to 9 or 10, but how do I get it to go to page 250?

Is there a tool similar that doesn't limit results? Some of the smaller SEs used to do this, like alltheweb.com, but have all gone away. Yahoo site explorer only shows 1 result.

And I've already tried a crawler, but these internal pages are not linked to from the domain itself, so it would have to be an indexed result set.

No search engine returns more than 1000 results.

Try something like "site:domain.com [random keywords]" with something like scrapebox...should be able to open up more pages than normal.

I may be wrong, but I think you can increase your indexed pages by using a wildcard for the keyword.. Still don't know how to view pages past about 600 or so..

"site:domain.com *.*"

B~