Best way to use a high PR link?

john-e-cash

The paper chaser
Dec 14, 2011
What would you guys suggest is the best way to utilize a high pr link?

I've found some high pr niche related links that i want to buy, but i want to get the most amount of juice i can out of them.

Should i point them to my homepage and main keyword? Should i use anchor text or just my domain? Should i point them to inner pages? Should i not use my main target keyword?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

There isn't really a right or wrong answer because it depends on your existing link profile and what you're targeting, in my opinion. Disclaimer: I am not google and my opinion doesn't matter.

If you don't have a lot of links already, and if this was my project, and if these links were actually of quality (which, let's face it, they probably aren't,) I would probably point it towards my homepage with a branded anchor. Now if you already have a solid foundation of branded anchors and all that jazz, I would send some love to inner pages with my target keywords as the anchors.

Its Batter if you link to you inner page ...Try To Write 500+ words article and link back to different sites including your

I would link to a deep page on my site and use internal linking to pass the juice up to the homepage and then back across the site.

First Question: How much?
Second: Is it worth it compared to your other backlinks?

1 PR9 page will not give you the retaliation you need incase your have 10k -1PR or deindexed links on google.

First Question: How much?
Second: Is it worth it compared to your other backlinks?

1 PR9 page will not give you the retaliation you need incase your have 10k -1PR or deindexed links on google.
Its a new site (6 months old) and has no backlinks yet so i'm thinking for this site i'm only going to use only high pr niche relevant backlinks.

All you need is some basic programs, scrapebox is the most basic of all basics..

It would look more natural if you pointed the link to an inner page as most times, an editorial (or natural) backlink coming from a blogger who is profiling your site, will point to an inner page/post, not the home page.