Best way to spend $2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

braveheart

Aug 22, 2006
[FONT=&quot]What is the best way to get started in the affiliate space? We have a web site and have signed up for some affiliate programs. The web site is all about loans and I have a $2000 budget. So what is the most profitable way to spend it?
Is it:
[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Regular PPC to affiliate programs[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] PPC arbitrage[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Email Marketing[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Text links to web site[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Content development
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Or something else?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
My hope is that I can turn a profit with the $2000 and roll that money over next month and so on. Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

David[/FONT]

braveheart said:
[FONT=&quot]What is the best way to get started in the affiliate space? We have a web site and have signed up for some affiliate programs. The web site is all about loans and I have a $2000 budget. So what is the most profitable way to spend it?
Is it:
[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Regular PPC to affiliate programs[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]PPC arbitrage[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Email Marketing[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Text links to web site[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Content development
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]Or something else?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
My hope is that I can turn a profit with the $2000 and roll that money over next month and so on. Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions?

David[/FONT]

I would invest it into a quality site. Have a nice design done up and buy some hardlinks to that site as well as some traffic. If you want to try out arbitrage then don't use the whole 2k, play around with a couple hundred bucks and see what works and what doesn't.

I would use the $2000 to test out different ideas you have. There are tons of ways to make money online, some easier than others and some more fun than others but you wont be able to find that out without trying them.

John said:
If you want to try out arbitrage then don't use the whole 2k, play around with a couple hundred bucks and see what works and what doesn't.

Right, do the same with regular ppc to affiliate. You can blow $2k fast if you don't know what you're doing.

All on black and let it ride! ;)

I would use some of it for arbitrage, some of it for a cool script or quality site, the rest to buy dinner and a movie for a pretty girl.

I wouldnt rule out CPA offers either. Payouts on Cash Advance, Debt Consolidation, Credit Cards, etc., can be very lucrative. For Instance, Discover Card pays out about $60 for a credit card sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.