Best way to get organic traffic for my page

cheezile

Jun 21, 2009
Hi, currently i'm doing a PPC campaign however I would like to try to get some organic traffic to my site as well. I was wondering what would be the best way to traffic to my site? I was wondering if I should just SEO the site for long tail keywords? Also someone was saying that I should write keyword dense articles for long tail keywords then submit them to all the directories, and have them all point to my ezine article, would this approach be more efficient?

Well,
I'd suggest: JUST BUILD BACKLINKS.
Make sure your website has enough content (quality content) and start building backlinks to it.

you will have to test various angles for organic traffic. Using RSS Feeds, and web 2.0 sites can drive a decent amount.

Make sites on blogger and such and have the point to your site in the formation called link wheels.

I've tried to do some link building for a couple sites. Mostly through social bookmarking sites. It seems like they aren't getting recognized by Google or Yahoo though. If I do a link search they only show like 2 links to the sites even though I've submitted to dozens. First, is there a list of the best social bookmarking sites to use? And second besides social bookmarking, Digg and Reddit are there other "must do" sites to submit stuff to for good backlinking?

Have u tried social networking??

They are popular these days and can help u with the qucik traffic, but maybe not the so targeted one.

But, anyway, won't hurt to try I guess.

You could try contacting owners of similar sites and doing link exchanges with them. Also submit articles to article distribution sites like articlemarketer.com and isnare.com, this will help you build links and will drive some traffic to your site since they submit to hundreds of directories.

For generate huge traffic you should increase your backlinks.
You have PPC site, any person who want to find any PPC site obviously go to google or any search engine encase if it is not referred by someone. So you require a better ranking in search engines through backlinks.

For get organic traffic you need to get many backlinks. If you post your article with attractive keyword than you can get some traffic but you should go forward for other link-building technique for organic traffic as more technique you will use as more backlinks you will get as more as traffic you will get.

It's possible to get organic traffic without many backlinks but it will take some work to write a SHITLOAD of good content. It will most definitely need to be a blog (Wordpress), then just start putting out unique content for 30-60 days. This, in my experience can get you 20-40 quality visits a day. If you were to ask me, a decent trickle of quality traffic is worth much more than a flood of junk traffic that you get from stumbleopon and the like in terms of making some cash. I have a network of 10 or so locally targeted sites that get like 2-5 daily visits each. This makes me consistent cash every month because its people looking for exactly what im offering, granted it's not a lot money but it's consistent. This all being said, it doesn't work with every niche. The more competitive, the more links you will need. Unfortunately, the only way to get good links is to spend $.