Best way to build up good history with adwords?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsYoBuddy

Rise And Grind!
Apr 6, 2008
Philly
So I keep getting slapped on google and its frustrating. I buy different domains and try to add more and different type of text, more related to the keywords I bid. I hear people with good history on adwords, it gets easier to not get slapped. I was wondering if there are any type of offers that would be good to build up my history and won't get slapped as easily. I plan on it being really slow to build it up, even if I am breaking even everyday with the campaign. I tried using zip/email submits but apparently they don't like those either. Only idea I could think of is making a blog/news type of site and just blog about it for awhile and build some content on and then promote some offers similar to the stories/blog. Then eventually after I build this up I could put up campaigns easier without getting slapped. I know google is crazy and slaps, but do you think that would help? What do you suggest?

Nope, google is getting really shitty with data collection & rebill type shit, do what you want but my advice is to sell shit.

I sell very questionable products on adwords, never been slapped.

Fuck cpa offers up the ass.

I was really frustrated because I got slapped with very low QS on trademark bidding. What I did was to initially host my landing page on hubpages/squidoo. I also took the $1.2 clicks for about 5 days, with a low daily limit like $15. After a while everything cleared up and I was able to gradually lower the bids to $0.12.

hmm, try setting up some campaigns with high max CPC, and clicking your ads in the google search hundreds of times...

This will give your account a good HIGH CTR and will increase total spending (which google also likes)!

hmm, try setting up some campaigns with high max CPC, and clicking your ads in the google search hundreds of times...

This will give your account a good HIGH CTR and will increase total spending (which google also likes)!

YOU sir are a fucking idiot.

Yah the only way to build up a good history is to get a good number of clicks and spend a lot with them. Since you're getting affected by a ton of slaps, take a look at what the other google advertisers are doing. Review sites do well in google's eyes, so you may want to try that.

honestly you can't build good history with google i've spent over 250k with them last year and they don't give a shit

fuck

I honestly hope this was a joke. If not, you need medical help.

Truly care about your google account? Sell something on it for 4 months with the best landing page you can put together, $10 per day spending limit, georgraphically targeting your ads in english speaking countries, split testing two ads against each other and if you're product isn't against their guidelines, you'll avoid slaps.

O'rly? Did you get this amazing, life changing information from the super dooper ebook in your sig? Bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.