Best way to accept sale price of a website

roboxooo

Thok
Jul 18, 2009
example.com
I am selling a website, what will be the best and most secure way for me as a seller. I have used escrow.com in past, and am looking for alternatives.

Sale price i guess is will be around 3-4000USD. as site is making around USD 15 per day.

asking it's easy, getting those money it's harder if the site it's not 100% stable

I was being sarcastic. Then again, I've never tried to sell a site. Are there really enough suckers out there to fuel the op's delusions?

I was being sarcastic. Then again, I've never tried to sell a site. Are there really enough suckers out there to fuel the op's delusions?

That is 7-9 months revenue. Depending on the site, that is very reasonable.

My most recent Flippa purchase was 2 years ago for a site that made $1,000/mo. I paid $12,000 for it, and I have invested about 30 hours (total) of time into it, and the site has made me over $20,000, and is still making me about $800/mo in passive money each month.

There are good deals to be had on Flippa if you are willing to spend some time on it.

15 USD means 450 per month.
Also it makes money from advertising, you know, from google adsense and infolinks.
There is more value in such sites.
It is a blog about smart phones. Simple, nothing complex.

So If bidding does goes to 3000$, then it means that I am selling it for 6.something month of profit. There are not costs, apart from a shared hosting, where I host all small sites of mine.

asking it's easy, getting those money it's harder if the site it's not 100% stable

thats why it is going to be an auction, with out Buy it now price. I am going to start bidding from 1$. And am not goint to ask any thing ... Buyers will decide ...