Best UK credit card to use for ppc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2007
France
Hi,
Seen a few posts mention that some credit cards are better than others (mostly due to cash back). Any recommendations for UK ones?
thanks

When I looked into this recently none seemed as good as the ones the US gets - the Amex range in the UK seems especially limited.

If you out check Money Saving Expert: Consumer Revenge - Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more they rate the reward benefits of all available cards.

Best cashback was the Amex last time I checked BUT you're limited to only receiving £1k a year. So in the end I decided to go for Amex Personal Platinum as you get good unlimited airmiles on it, as well as all of the Platinum perks - access to executive airport lounges, car rental discounts, etc.

I'm a credit card noob. I'm using a Mastercard. Does it make any difference?

What does Amex ICC have that a Mastercard doesn't?
Nothing, if you are paying in GB anyway. If you are paying in USD however, you save the foreign currency charges and you get Points that you can exchange for miles etc. For me, I'm saving $1500 in charges plus the points I get equate to about $5-8k, plus all the "perks" you get with an Amex card.

Nothing, if you are paying in GB anyway. If you are paying in USD however, you save the foreign currency charges and you get Points that you can exchange for miles etc. For me, I'm saving $1500 in charges plus the points I get equate to about $5-8k, plus all the "perks" you get with an Amex card.
I use my Mastercard to pay for USD. Where can I get the Amex card?

Status
Not open for further replies.