Best type of LP in diet/weight loss/teeth whitening/etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodcat

it's something
Nov 15, 2006
Milepost 499
What is generally the best approach to abovementioned genres/niches?

Is it a personal type page, like "hi my name is kate and i used to be a fat ass" or is it a more professional "review" page where you actually explain about the product?

Best landing page for those type of offers Healthproductlanders
Stop asking stupid fucking questions and do some fucking research and work waste of fucking wicked space. Sounds like your a lazy person and think you are going to get shit handed to you why dont you buy a fucking 9 dollar ebook and move on(and asking a question with no boobs fuccccckkkk) Happy Monday :) Worthless post and obivously you starting off as someone that "can" use there own brain

Best landing page for those type of offers Healthproductlanders
Stop asking stupid fucking questions and do some fucking research and work waste of fucking wicked space. Sounds like your a lazy person and think you are going to get shit handed to you why dont you buy a fucking 9 dollar ebook and move on(and asking a question with no boobs fuccccckkkk) Happy Monday :) Worthless post and obivously you starting off as someone that "can" use there own brain

Wicked Space.. now that is a term I like.

::emp::

I generally use the landing pages that convert well...

But seriously... Make them all and split test them...

I generally rip pages from Federal Trade Commission as my landing pages -- I find they convert well by making everyone think they're official. If you put out a fake warning page as the FTC and then have something like "the company was tryin to fool consumers to think it was [xyz] which is actually a functional product" everyone buys xyz.

lol, not serious, but bet you'll try it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.