Best tactics to make money with cpa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizkiller

Not black.
Nov 28, 2007
Seattle
So, we all know that, we can make shit load of money, if we do things in a proper way.

let's share some tactics in this thread.

here are my ideass...

CPA + Torrent = Very blackhat, and only for quick cash.

PPC + CPA = if you do it right, you will become rich, but idk how to ppc yet :(

paying other people to fill out your offer = it is blackhat, but it works most of the time. they fill out your offer, you paypal them, everyone is happy!

i know some blackhat ways to do some cpas, but i dont think they are reliable, since they are blackhats.

lets share some tactics to make money with cpas,

blackhats, whitehats, anything!

:)

Thank you~~

dude, no man.

i mean, when i see hella people have their cpa sites as their signatures,

and most of them have sigs like this,.

"make money! easy!"

"if you cant make money with this site, sell your computer"

noobies like me, need some general ways to make money with cpa..

Depending on the terms of the torrent, it's not just a "quick cash" thing, unless you're living in a country that has laws governing internet usage (like the UK's new 3-strikes ISP rulings).

There are people using the CPA torrent programs fairly long term (well, long term for the internet) and still making a LOT of money from it. There are people on our network who are still pulling in a couple thousand a week from a domain they bought and forwarded to us back in early 2006 (way before I got onboard).
I get the feeling they've got their own PPC programs that drive fresh traffic to their sites, keeping them fresh.

Hosting PPC offers only makes money if you've got a lot of sites, or a lot of traffic. If you've got both, fantastic, but it's bloody hard getting there.

As I mentioned before, the other CPA stuff out there is to have a drop shipping site... Not that hard if you can find a niche you're interested in and host it for the UK or US markets.
Me, I used to drop-ship beer from micro-breweries here in Aus... didn't do so great as the market's quite small. Australian's that drink large quantities of beer AND know how to buy things online aren't all that common...

As loathe as I am to say this, because I tend to consider myself an ethical person, if all you're interested in is making some decent cash, cast your ethics aside. Hell, if you're that interested in making cash, I doubt you'd have much in the way of ethics anyway.

paying other people to fill out your offer = it is blackhat, but it works most of the time. they fill out your offer, you paypal them, everyone is happy!

omg you figurd out the secret to making teh monies!!1

Seriously though, go kill yourself.

I saw somebody doing that with ringtones.
Password protect the rar file in the torrent, then have a text file called "PASSWORD.txt" that tells you to go to a certain site to get the PW. It's really just an email submit.
It doesn't make great money anymore.

Password protect the rar file in the torrent, then have a text file called "PASSWORD.txt" that tells you to go to a certain site to get the PW. It's really just an email submit.
It doesn't make great money anymore.

Thanks xmcp. I think I have encountered this before. Some of them send me to a dating singles site to sign up for the password. It was so obvious that I just left the site and deleted the file. I believe this must have been a very profitable way to get sign ups in the past. I think people have caught onto it now.

So, we all know that, we can make shit load of money, if we do things in a proper way.

let's share some tactics in this thread.

here are my ideass...

CPA + Torrent = Very blackhat, and only for quick cash.

PPC + CPA = if you do it right, you will become rich, but idk how to ppc yet :(

i know some blackhat ways to do some cpas, but i dont think they are reliable, since they are blackhats.

lets share some tactics to make money with cpas,

blackhats, whitehats, anything!

:)

Thank you~~
Fuck you

The problem with paying people to full out the offers is that they are only doing it for your payment and are not really interested in the offers. This in return will or is likely to give you a lot of fraudulent looking leads and therefore you have to make sure you can manage your members that do these sort of things. Some obviously will do proper leads, but you always will get a good few that try and make quick money by fulling in lead forms with fraudulent information.

Status
Not open for further replies.