Best spun comment ever

Sharksfan

May 28, 2009
WI
I was scraping up some stuff earlier for high PR blogs and came across this - someone is giving Sumit a run for his money:

I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the exceptional clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business endeavors!

Would love to see the markov template for that.

{I|We|My partner and I} {harmonise|agree} {with your|together with your|along with your|with all your} {conclusions|data|results} {and will|and can|but will|and may|and definitely will} {thirstily|hungrily|anxiously} look {forward|ahead|onward} {to your|for your|to the|on your} {next|following|subsequent|future} {updates|revisions|messages}. {Just|Simply|Merely|Only} {saying|declaring|expressing} {thanks|many thanks|cheers} {will not|won't|will never} {just|simply|merely} {be|end up being} {enough|sufficient|adequate}, {for the|for that|for your} {exceptional|outstanding|extraordinary} {clarity|quality|readability|lucidity} {in your|inside your|within your|as part of your|with your} {writing|posting}. {I will|I'll|I am going to} {directly|immediately|instantly|straightaway} {grab|get|seize} {your|the} {rss feed|feed|rss} {to stay|to remain|to keep} {privy|up-to-date|informed} {of|with} {any|all} {updates|revisions|messages|posts}. {Solid|Strong|Good|Great} {work|job|effort} and much {success|achievement|results} {in your|within your|with your} {business|internet business|online business} {endeavors|efforts}! {Toodles!|Cheerio!|Whatwhat!|Cheers!|Get money, get paid!}

{I|We|My partner and I} {harmonise|agree} {with your|together with your|along with your|with all your} {conclusions|data|results} {and will|and can|but will|and may|and definitely will} {thirstily|hungrily|anxiously} look {forward|ahead|onward} {to your|for your|to the|on your} {next|following|subsequent|future} {updates|revisions|messages}. {Just|Simply|Merely|Only} {saying|declaring|expressing} {thanks|many thanks|cheers} {will not|won't|will never} {just|simply|merely} {be|end up being} {enough|sufficient|adequate}, {for the|for that|for your} {exceptional|outstanding|extraordinary} {clarity|quality|readability|lucidity} {in your|inside your|within your|as part of your|with your} {writing|posting}. {I will|I'll|I am going to} {directly|immediately|instantly|straightaway} {grab|get|seize} {your|the} {rss feed|feed|rss} {to stay|to remain|to keep} {privy|up-to-date|informed} {of|with} {any|all} {updates|revisions|messages|posts}. {Solid|Strong|Good|Great} {work|job|effort} and much {success|achievement|results} {in your|within your|with your} {business|internet business|online business} {endeavors|efforts}! {Toodles!|Cheerio!|Whatwhat!|Cheers!|Get money, get paid!}

Dibs! Totally going to promote my British Flag blog with that