Best SEO Social Bookmarking Services *LOW Prices*- Bonus for the 1st 50 people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewcaruana

Apr 5, 2008
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
STOP Wasting your money on other Social Bookmarking Services that fail to deliver any decent Search Engine Rankings & Traffic to your Site!

Get the Most Effect SEO Social Bookmarking Service @ Incredibly Low Prices!

We Provide you with a Report with all the links of the Submissions for your site when the order is completed.

We offer Great % DISCOUNTS on Bulk Orders.
100 Social Bookmarks for 1 site - $23.99
200 Social Bookmarks for 2 sites - $45.99 (SAVE 5%)
500 Social Bookmarks for 5 sites - $107.97 (SAVE 10%)
1000 Social Bookmarks for 10 sites - $203.99 (SAVE 15%)

We're also offering an Exclusive *BONUS* for the first 50 people to order. Do not lose this Opportunity - Watch the Video Now.

Go ahead and Watch the

'How to Get Higher Search Engine Rankings & How to Make More Money from your Sites' *VIDEO*

and Join our mailing list so that we can send you another informative video next week!

If you've got any questions you would like to ask please do not hesitate to ask them here.
www.Seo-Submitters.com

Reactions: charlie.simm

Hi Charlie.simm

Sure I'll give you a review copy.

Just pm with the details for 100 social bookmarks to any site you'd like to get bookmarks to.

Thanks,
Matthew

Matthew delivers!!! :music06:

He got the job done in about 24 hours, submitted to lots of popular sites and even to some that I didn't even know existed. On top of that, he's offering a free SEO report: I know some of you guys are gonna go all "whatever, the SEO report is useless" but tbh, I found it useful because he pointed out that I forgot to include the most important kw I'm optimizing for in the title. I'm sure that, just like a certain writer we know (I'll give you a hint: his username starts with "charlie." ;)), a lot of you guys work like maniacs and tend to overlook things here and there as a result, so the fact that Matthew is gonna take a look and let you know if you forgot about some basic stuff is definitely an advantage.

Waiting for more Bookmarking orders.

Do you need any Bookmarks for your sites? Take advantage of our bonuses(SEO-Reports) there are only 37 left!

Thanks,
Matthew

I just ordered the 100 Social Bookmarks for 1 site - $23.99 at SEO-Submitters. Please let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.

Unique Transaction ID #0BB602005C7370057

Do you need any Bookmarks for your sites? Take advantage of our bonuses(SEO-Reports) there are only 34 left!

Thanks,
Matthew

Matt hopped on this and cranked out my work in record time. If this were ebay I'd A++++++. Will buy from again.

Do you need any Bookmarks for your sites? Take advantage of our bonuses(SEO-Reports) there are only 29 left!

Thanks,
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.