best SEO service

Shovelhead

Sep 10, 2011
I own a company and it relies on lead generation. I have worked with a few people now and have spent quite a bit for bland results. Im not looking for a miracle, but someone who knows what they are doing and can rank my site with some competitve keywords.

I dont want a pm or email. Post what you can do and what makes your service different from the others. Also, Id like to find someone who can completely take over my site that I dont have to babysit. I dont have time to deal with the site while running my business right now. If you think you are up to the challenge and get my results state it below.

Buy/Sell and Trade section of this forum. People already posted what they do and what results they can get you in BST. Thank you.

SERPenabler

Tons of great providers with reviews on the Sell, Buy, Trade section of this forum. Not sure why your asking here.

I have tried that area without good results. So i thought maybe instead of trying to pick and choose someone could give some input and sell themselves to me.

I'm not preaching here but BST threads / learning software(s)-learning seo / learning seo-employing ppl ... are the ways ... (or get something viral without seo)

Ok, deleted my full comment - I see you have a company site, than you may wan't to hire a SEO freelancer. I was in that you got a news portal or something like that...donnu y.

I know a ... not sure bout it... but I think his a millionare already. When we meet he always wears workwear (you know the ones with pants in blue colors most likely - we got that here in Europe) ...
na the point is he learnt SEO and taught her assistant to do daily SEO. He's doing really fine. Hes in paper manufacturing and he ships worldwide from a garage. Apparently he's doing good, judging by his cars.

The point?

I'm not sure what's the point... I lmao sorry... (<- because this last sentence)

What I want is to hire someone thats reliable to do my seo work for me. I keep paying out money to see no results. Everyone I have hired gives me the same spew. Well, I need to build you a new site and then suck my pocket dry with crappy seo tactics.

Never mind I hired someone.