Best Network for Mobile Offers?

conv3rsion

Get Money + Get Paid
Dec 14, 2008
I did a search and didn't find a good answer that was current. Can anyone recommend the number 1 network for mobile offers? Specifically for offers like IQ and ringtones where a user is billed by entering their cellphone number (as opposed to ads targeting mobile devices like the iphone).

If there are new and interesting offers in this space, I really want to find some.

73.jpg

bare-breasts+-117-19.jpg

for what markets specifically? yeprevenue has a good selection, we do for European markets, and then there's ringtonepartner too.

affiliate.com -- they have their own mobile division and develop new niche offers.

Not sure if you are keen on adult ringtones, I know lots of mobile adult programs have those.

i dont even know what an adult ringtone is. "the phone is ringing, the phone is ringing, come fuck me instead of this call"? , lol

New Ringnrock.com White labels for high volume affiliates do super well, hit me up if you can produce serious results and what one. Also check this out, its 100% no scrub and takes all top tier carriers including Alltel and Sprint.