Best Network For A Hosting Company?

rob1984

Dec 2, 2012
Hey guys

I'm looking for a network for our web hosting company

We currently just have our own in house affiliate program but we're wanting to add some decent volume now so see a network as the best way to go

We've been talking with CJ as they have a bunch of hosting companies on there but I wanted to see if there's any others where web hosting offers do well as the info from CJ suggested even their biggest clients aren't doing too many units through the network

Any advice and wisdom appreciated

Rob

gotta be CJ....off the top of my head pretty much every big player is on there. Other networks might get one or two...but that's it.

You want to be where hosting affiliates are...and CJ got them

EWA Network is the best for hosting companies. You can get started with a low $10,000 prepay. I would personally start with them!

yeah CJ seems to have the most hosting guys but from talking to some of the acc managers and the people above them the volumes didn't seem big... Even 1&1 and big names were doing lowish volumes through them

lol... thanks for the solid recommendation of EWA... will go for them for sure

Go CJ, build decent volume and snipe out the best affiliates. Offer them a payout bump to move off CJ and onto your own in house affiliate program.

Thats what everyone else does and thats why CJ's volumes are "lowish."