Best Link exchange site

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudger

Mar 29, 2007
I'm looking for a good (free) link site where I can exchange links with people. Is Linkmarket a good spot?

I'm looking for a good (free) link site where I can exchange links with people. Is Linkmarket a good spot?

You want to know the easiest way to go about this.

Step 1: Leave those link exchange sites alone
Step 2: Find sites related to your own
Step 3: Place a link on your site to their site
Step 4: Ask them for a link exchange and tell them you just added their link to your site.
Step 5: If you don't get a response withing one or two weeks, remove their link from your site and move on.

Its as simple as asking, you'll be surprised with the positive response you'll get, I've actually made link exchanges with some decent high traffic sites just because I asked and the webmasters liked my site as well.

You want to know the easiest way to go about this.

Step 1: Leave those link exchange sites alone
Step 2: Find sites related to your own
Step 3: Place a link on your site to their site
Step 4: Ask them for a link exchange and tell them you just added their link to your site.
Step 5: If you don't get a response withing one or two weeks, remove their link from your site and move on.

Its as simple as asking, you'll be surprised with the positive response you'll get, I've actually made link exchanges with some decent high traffic sites just because I asked and the webmasters liked my site as well.

Thank you

Is there a particular reason you don't like using link sites?

Thank you

Is there a particular reason you don't like using link sites?

Most of the time I find them un-targeted to my website, the links they provide for an exchange are not all that great for quality, there are lots of reasons, I feel more in control when I can pick similar sites to my own and its really not all that hard.

There are lots of reasons why I don't like using them, I just find its easier to talk directly to the webmasters through my own means, better control.

Status
Not open for further replies.