Best Credit Card for an Affiliate Marketer?

videoninja

Jul 1, 2007
Assuming you want no points cap because of high ad spend, and most easily redeemable for travel (to go to conferences, business trips ,etc. - not taxable, though supposedly straight cash rewards are taxable), what credit card do you use or would recommend?

I've heard some suggest the Starwood American Express. Does Visa (more widely usable) have any really good credit cards with a great rewards program?

Thanks in advance!

I have saved many thousands with my Amex Plum card, so I'd recommend that. Each month you get a credit that equals 2% of your previous months spending, if you spend $5k a month and pay it off in time, so its not taxable, you are just spending less.

Anyone else notice the drop in value of amex points? What you could get with them a year ago doesn't even come close to what you can get now for the same price/points.

Use the fucking search button jesus

2nd That.

I'll sum up the other 50 threads you'll find on this question:

Travel Rewards = Amex Starwood
Cash Back Rewards = Amex Plum

Note: You better have 2 lines of non-shitty credit to expect to be approved by these. If you don't have 2 lines already I suggest just going to your bank and getting a Student type card or an Amazon//Paypal type card online.

Lock.

I'm a big fan of the Starwood American Express card for Business. 20,000 Starwood points convert into 25,000 miles on a good number of airlines.

hello-kitty-credit-card.png