Best. Copywriter. Ever. I'll Tell You How $5/100 Saves You Money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev!l

Feb 5, 2010
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Damn, I love my thread titles. Best copywriter? Self-proclaimed. Improving by the day though. Why most of you are here is to see how could $5/100 words of copywriting possibly save you money.
It's a pretty simple concept. You need original content to drive your website, to differentiate your website from the billions of others that are around and you need SEO along with that to shout out to the world "Hey, look I'm here. You can find what you're looking for right here." Look at the biggest websites around you, they're all filled with original and interesting content. Do you really think they bother a lot about SEO (I'm quite sure they don't bother much). They get all their links from natural SEO, i.e., people who have genuinely liked their content have linked to them. Google, who is your cyber-god (if that makes sense), approves of this. In fact, they suggest that websites strive towards making good content and they will automatically get visitors.
How long are you going to play the cat and mouse game? How long long will you SEO your website? Great content will perpetually get you links. It's almost every search engine optimizer's dream, isn't it?
If you're looking to make it big, you'll have to turn to great content some time or the other.
Getting good content is almost like putting your website on autopilot (In terms of SEO). This is the only way you'll get links from authority sites, visitors from web 2.0 sites (the likes of Digg, Reddit, etc...). By doing SEO, you're limiting yourself to link wheels of social networking websites, paul's links, angela's links, xrumer blasts, blog comments and so on. You're not reaching out to the millions of other blogs out there.

Here are some of the highlights of getting top quality content:

• The content itself.
  • Satisfying your readers.
  • Return visitors.
  • Perpetual links (They should add gold as one of the text colour options).
  • Minimal SEO required.
I could go on and on. You decide.

$5/100 words and I'll be writing for a limited period of time. Enough to fill my pockets so that I can start working on the other projects I have in mind.

Shoot.

P.S.- This thread of mine is all set to make a comeback soon, watch out for it.
★Most Trusted Writer on WF brings his team on board. 13 reasons:Shift your loyalty!★

This was the old thread, check it out for reviews and anything else you might want to find.

BOO! Here's your ghostwriter.H.W./Articles/Poetry/Essay writing.Personalised service!

Free review copy available? PM me if so and a review will follow in your thread.

You can check out the reviews on the other thread of mine, the previous thread that I used.
Also, just in case you're wondering what ype of content I can write, then it's pretty much anything.
Bulk orders get discounts of ~10-15% (depends on the type of content).

I would like to add a couple of other points. I have got questions from people in the past as to what makes my service different other than top quality content. I make my service different by doing a couple of other things that other writers don't do:

• Good turn around time.

• Actually Keeping up to the time promised.
  • Good coordination.
  • Keeping you updated with the work completed.
  • And well, generally being helpful, working out a good deal for you and some good "content strategies" for your website.
  • I can write on topics such as Site Flipping, Affiliate Marketing, SEO, PPC, etc... as I do internet marketing myself. Writing is something that I do to fund my ventures.
  • I specialize in marketing. I can do a SWOT, PESTEL analysis and anything marketing related (Rates vary).

Got done with my first order. Taking more orders. If you guys are not sure what kind of content you would like to have on your website or on what topics, drop me a message and we can work the whole thing out and chart out a "content strategy" for you. Looking forward to working with you :D

Although I've got a new thread where I offer cheaper content writing services, this service is very much alive. Feel free to ask any questions that you might have.

Review:

Ordered 3 articles on a subject of "IP lookup".

- Was really blown away by the quality of the first article.
- Second one had a couple of mistakes, but nothing that required any major rewriting. - Second article also contained a surprising amount of technical data that a reader would appreciate.
- Writer put in the required keywords as requested

Overall a positive experience, will order again. Service is definetly worth the price.

Review:

Ordered 3 articles on a subject of "IP lookup".

- Was really blown away by the quality of the first article.
- Second one had a couple of mistakes, but nothing that required any major rewriting. - Second article also contained a surprising amount of technical data that a reader would appreciate.
- Writer put in the required keywords as requested

Overall a positive experience, will order again. Service is definetly worth the price.

Hey, this is the wrong thread for the review. The articles weren't written by me, it was written by my team. Can this be moved to the other thread by any chance? Thanks for the review though Bizousoft, it was great working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.