Best BST SEO Services for a new site?

writtenstyle

newbie taking action
Nov 3, 2008
I see that a lot of services in the BST are best suited for established sites. I am looking for a boost for some new sites.

I am looking for diversity, not too many links, and just a some brand signals to the homepage in the beginning. I want to get the BL portfolio as diverse as possible in the beginning. These are Ecom sites, too.

Thanks

Build links by hand. AFAIK, no one does this as a service.

PM me if you want help on where to start.

hello,this is an excellent article,I found it on bing and I love it very much,I agree with you, lots of things will be learned form your site,but I still have some questions with the last part,can you explain it for me ?I need your answer,and I will keep on watching your blog
2.jpg

u r gonna kicked out:rasta:

I see that a lot of services in the BST are best suited for established sites. I am looking for a boost for some new sites.

I am looking for diversity, not too many links, and just a some brand signals to the homepage in the beginning. I want to get the BL portfolio as diverse as possible in the beginning. These are Ecom sites, too.

Thanks
u should mix up the service to rank your site...honestly none of the buyers depends on single service...u should do social bookmarking, article submissions, high PR comments, web2.0 these are all the best to start doing SEO.

Have you actually looked at your competition to see what they're doing before you outsource?

If your competition use loads of blog posts then go for a blog post service, if it's directories then go for that then expand with other link types

The reason people get slapped quicker is they simply hammer the links which looks nothing like the niche competition and this raises a massive flag to google and. You stand out from the crowd like a sour thumb

Look at car insurance terms, it's 80% paid links, 10% press releases and 10% of crap so you need to try and mimic this the best you can but hit harder

Just do what everyone else does, at least then you can have a sympathetic shoulder to cry on.

• tomaszjot's article submission service
  • IceToEskimos's web 3.0 link-bridges (silver package only)
  • Dwight Schrute's Backlink Hammer (for premium members only)
  • ly2 from wf's se0, se1 and se2 Ninja packages with secret (BBQ) source
  • waehbfdghg345's WickedFire backlinks (Random forum links from WickedFire)

Building links by hand is the best way I know to waste time, if you're going to built them by hand get a VA and teach them how to do it.

My web 3.0 link-bridges are indeed safe if you order the silver package.

The Strontium-90 package is primarily used in negative SEO applications, and only recommended for SEOs who have a strong knowledge of SEO mythology, a total lack of scruples, brass balls, and a positron collider.

If this is you, PM me! (plug)

My web 3.0 link-bridges are indeed safe if you order the silver package.

The Strontium-90 package is primarily used in negative SEO applications, and only recommended for SEOs who have a strong knowledge of SEO mythology, a total lack of scruples, brass balls, and a positron collider.

If this is you, PM me! (plug)

Strontium-90 package booted off most of my competitor websites from SERP. I vouch shit works really well.

• tomaszjot's article submission service
  • Dwight Schrute's Backlink Hammer (for premium members only)
  • ly2 from wf's se0, se1 and se2 Ninja packages with secret (BBQ) source
  • waehbfdghg345's WickedFire backlinks (Random forum links from WickedFire)

^^ pretty much this. Also all Dresden's WHITE Hat (or should I write WHite Hood) services.

BTW Faceblogger I cannot submit a single article for your niche, none of the article websites is interested in it. I sent you money back. Seriously mate you gonna have hard time promoting your "How to Secretly Masturbate Camel in the Zoo" e-book.